• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Found High 7-C supportive feats in the Avengers

1. When Thor hit Captain America's shield, the energy released levellled the forest for a radius of one mile.

2. When Thor dropped Mjolnir while talking with Loki, it shook the mountain they were standing on

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Why are we downgrading the Tier 6s? I strongly disagree.
Man, if we only had a full thread going on and explaining why that you could read through before commenting.

Seriously, we took every tier 6 feat presented up to now and they didn't hold up.

Again, is that Neutron Star 6 millennia old? Because even in the real world a large amount of neutron stars have gone cold.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I know, what i mean is i need my other fellow Avengers be High 6-C
I mean why can't we just scale Awakened Thor to Hela who in her weakest state destroyed Mjolnir, the same Mjolnir forged by the neutron star thousands of years ago?

Hold the heck on.

Don't tell me that you guys missed the whole thread, and now you are complaining just after we agreed on the downgrades.

God. Following again...

Surtur is High 6-C for destroying Asgard. Hela made Surtur bleed with her blades (you can see bodily fluid coming out of him when he gets hit) and her blades are a manifestation of her own power (like claws). We can put Hela at "At least 6-C" like she was back in 2017. Also Odin defeated Surtur at his prime and Hela fought Odin at his prime,but lost, but was strong enough for Odin not to be able to kill her

Again, is that Neutron Star 6 millennia old? Because even in the real world a large amount of neutron stars have gone cold.

Yet Nidavellir didn't. It has some mechanism which can turn the star on and off. That star was very much able to send a shockwave when awakened

Newendigo said:
Hold the heck on.
Don't tell me that you guys missed the whole thread, and now you are complaining just after we agreed on the downgrades.

God. Following again...
Trust me, I did read it, I just don't get why Hela's Mjolnir feat is being downgraded, especially since it was forged by a neutron star far hotter than the one that Thor withstood.

I thought we agreed on downgrading the Tier 7 Keyes

Also we have a 6-C feat for Thor and the Neutron Star being calves at 6-C

Revan Laha said:
Yet Nidavellir didn't. It has some mechanism which can turn the star on and off. That star was very much able to send a shockwave when awakened
Yes, but we are not sith, we don't deal in absolutes. The star not being cold doesn't mean it's as hot as younger ones.

Anyways, I'm not saying tier 6 is impossible. We asked several times for which feats put them at that, and the Thor one and Surtur were not really being brought up much.

There is also the whole thing about heat being morea bout resistance if it leads to far higher results than anything else. Does Surtur have a calc, or if not that can I get the statement?

First things first the star that forged the hammer is the same star that created stormbreaker, the star is at least six mellenia old going solely off thors hammer, the star clearly hasn't changed temperature much between the crafting of the hammer and storm breaker.

Now you could argue the star is still hot, or we could use the answer that makes sense the star is older then the hammer by a large enough margin to have already significantly cooled by the time it was used especially as they had to build the forge around the star before crafting the hammer. With that in mind its safe to assume the hammer wasn't made a few years after the stars formation thus we can't use the original calc cause it uses a far to high heat. So the neutron star feat and all the feats related to it have inflated numbers, using the average temp of all neutron stars gives us city level plus iirc.

The start turning on and off is meaningless, it has no real world equivalent and the heat it releases was never measured so it's a just a meaningless feature of a star that barley acts like a star i the first place.

So sutur is only 6c with an attack that destroys him? Who scales to it? Who tanked the attack? Its clearly not an amount of energy sutur can normally apply and if no one tanked it point blank I fail to see why it has any relevance... Even if someone did tank it we'd need to figure out how much energy actually got applied to them.

Also thors hammer hitting caps shield feat, we'd need it calced but considering all it did was knock down the trees your not getting anything good from that calc, disintegrating the entire forest in a single attack would barley reach tier seven iirc. All thor had to do was apply enough pressure to splinter them and boom trees down.

The pen or the sword said:
So sutur is only 6c with an attack that destroys him? Who scales to it? Who tanked the attack? Its clearly not an amount of energy sutur can normally apply and if no one tanked it point blank I fail to see why it has any relevance... Even if someone did tank it we'd need to figure out how much energy actually got applied to them.
No one tanked it, the attack actually killed Hela and Surtur (both superior to Thor at his peak). I even think that if the downgrades get approved, Surtur's profile should have something like "7-B normally. High 6-C via suicidal attack"

That obviously wouldn't scale to his durability btw

If no one tanked it and it killed the top teirs why the heck is it used for anything beyond noting sutur can reach 6c with a sucide attack, no one scales to it and sutur can only reach through destroying itself.

So that support...Just no...We can't scale anyone to a sucide attack no one tanked or survived. Regardless of the problems in the actual calc that risci has this feat is meaningless to scaling...

Alright, so going through the calc for the mass one at a time:

The image pixel scaling is wrong due to depth. The line used for the road is visibly further ahead than Hela is (despite the green line "touching" her feet, it ends far too wide and is right above the corpse at the left instead), with the point she is at being only 232 px.

I only get 10 px for the road while scaling at the exact place (this would increase the result, ever so slightly). The palace is 356, give or take a pixel, so that's fine.

And here come the problems...

I don't get why he just went 28 pxs lower for Asgard's surface.

Asgard's depth definitly isn't 38 px. You can clearly see that it goes lower than that.

Asgard is not a proper cone, it has a curved side, too.

The mountain's pixel scaling also seems to cut several parts short, decreasing the result, and it assumes that it's a regular cone... It's not, that thing is really curved invards.

...And so, the majority of the kinetic energy is lost. Should still be way above 7-A tough.

But is it can't be even scaled that's just worst.

So, with this we have two tier 6 feats right? The Thanos-Tesseract one and the Hammer itself, right?

Do those have calcs for them?

Well it's a sucide attack that killed the top teirs, no body tanked it and sutur can only cause that kind of destruction by destroying himself, Id say it's entirly worthless for scaling...

The pen or the sword said:
First things first the star that forged the hammer is the same star that created stormbreaker, the star is at least six mellenia old going solely off thors hammer, the star clearly hasn't changed temperature much between the crafting of the hammer and storm breaker.

Now you could argue the star is still hot, or we could use the answer that makes sense the star is older then the hammer by a large enough margin to have already significantly cooled by the time it was used especially as they had to build the forge around the star before crafting the hammer. With that in mind its safe to assume the hammer wasn't made a few years after the stars formation thus we can't use the original calc cause it uses a far to high heat. So the neutron star feat and all the feats related to it have inflated numbers, using the average temp of all neutron stars gives us city level plus iirc.

The start turning on and off is meaningless, it has no real world equivalent and the heat it releases was never measured so it's a just a meaningless feature of a star that barley acts like a star i the first place.
My problem with the hammer feat, it's still assuming that high temp thors feat does despite the star needing to be older then the hammer by a decent margin to allow for the creation of the forge.

Back