• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Luke Skywalker key addition

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
i know ive been spamming key suggestions for star wars and i truly deeply apologize gomen ! but having a key like this would not only allow more diversity for creating matches for this luke but also give a accurate portrayal of Luke skywalker's powers during this time, im referring to the calc that would scale to him and make him low 7-C, this takes place before a ESB, so this would be Post New hope Luke, however im unable to actually view any calcs for some reason so just give me 5 minutes to see if i can find it

Edit: after using my trusty friend Soldier Blue as portal to find my missing item i can present you with the calc that you all likely know about.Boom

Yeah, I've been meaning to make a separate key for this. Will title it "Ashes of Jedha Arc" or may be I'll think of something else.

That Low 7-C thing would scale to quite a few characters. Anyone on the level of a strong Padawan or average Knight would scale. Beginning of TCW Ahsoka comes to mind as does Season 3 onward Ezra (I think he's better off at Low 7-C than 7-C).

It would also scale to the canon IG-100 MagnaGuard. They also have a similar durability feat in the 2008 TCW film. An IG-100's Rogue-class fighter is outright obliterated by what is most likely a starfighter grade laser cannon but the droid itself seems mostly fine and tumbles through space. Even without that feat, they'd scale to this as they absolutely should not be any less durable than Luke at this point.

About the separate key for Luke: What should it be called?

Marvel Star Wars Comics?

Ashes of Jedha Arc?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Isn't Ezra and Kanan super low-tier, anyway?
Not super Low Tier. Kanan in Season 1 must've been not too far from TCW Ahsoka's level and more than capable of perhaps taking on a couple of IG-100s.

Something else i've Been wondering about didn't Chaos Theory once calc blaster bolts in TCW at quad mach should't that scale to Disney Canon Jedi?

Js250476 said:
Something else i've Been wondering about didn't Chaos Theory once calc blaster bolts in TCW at quad mach should't that scale to Disney Canon Jedi?
Our calc group members here took a look at that and rejected it. Right now, the best bet we have for blaster bolt speeds is Hypersonic to Hypersonic+ at best.

@Soldier, the firs order shortly afterwards surrenders, and i thought Jedi Smelt bad on the inside OVO

Shadowbokunohero said:
why is OBD's Disney canon star wars sub relativistic
Based on a feat that's supposed to be Legends but they seem to be in denial about it and consider it canon.

lel i just want my 9-C main heroes... when it isnt Jedi no one ever answers your Threads OVO

that looks nice, ill say this, the promotional art and images of TLJ are way better than the force awakens.

OvO looking good, now all we need is a new quote for sequel trilogy Luke, most will say to use "it's time for the jedi to end" but i disagree.

Back