• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Immeasurable Speeds in Digimon

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello All. After the possibility of Immeasurable Moon=Millenniummon was discussed and ultimately denied, it brought a brief discussion of other potential Immeasurable feats in Digimon. In this thread, I will be compiling possible Immeasurable feats I found. First up, the one we discussed back in the Moon thread.

Alphamon Transcends Space-Time to Save The World!
...literally.

This illusory holy knight transcended space-time to save the world!
~ Bx-144​
Source

As this quote only appears within the TCG, there's no real external context that I can really discuss. The cards quote is very clear cut and to the point. Should scale to Composite Royal Knights if the feat is to be accepted.

I understand that the feat coming from a trading card may be a bit odd, but pretty much everything in Digimon is canon in some fashion, even stuff deemed as non-canon like Digimon Adventure 02 Hurricane Landing!! Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals (boy that's a long title) has appeared in canon material as the main character, Willis is a fairly major character in the Ryo Akiyama series.

Clockmo
Clockmon is the judge of the space-time continuum of all networks and all worlds. Though only a champion, Clockmon has Universe or even Multiverse busting capabilities. We currently rate Clockmon at being Immeasurable for being the judge of total space-time and can freely traverse through the continuum.

Clockmon is also very consistently portrayed as being the pre-evolutionary form of Knightmon, who in turn is almost always portrayed as being the pre-evolutionary form of Royal Knights such as Alphamon or Craniummon.

Higher Dimensional Yggdrasil and Mother Eater
This one is a bit of a doozy as there's a decent amount of quotes and scans to post. Here goes nothing.

First of all, Alphamon mentions Higher Dimensions twice, with the Eaters and Drasil being able to manipulate them freely and hints at them being higher dimensional.

I'm about to get really busy. The Eaters were reformatted by King Drasil, reverted back to a harmless state of being. But we still don't know much about their true nature. I surmise that their main unit is in a higher dimension that only King Drasil can detect
~ Alphamon, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth​
It's the mental data preserved within the Eaters network. Yes, King Drasil is sending it back to your world. This Sphere is the Eaters original form. That's how it scans, moving from one piece of data to the next, sending information to a higher dimension
~ Alphamon, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth​
Source #1 #2

I understand that being within a higher dimension =/= being higher dimensional, but the way its worded leaves me to think that they're implying higher dimensional existence. Which leaves me to my next quote.

We cannot remove them from every dimension, nor is there any reason to do so
~ Suedo​
Source

At first, this quote wasn't accepted due to Dimension = Universe, but I disagree with that notion. Throughout Cyber Sleuth, Universes were consistently called "Worlds" or "Universes" such as here, here, here and here. Meanwhile, Higher planes of existence were called Dimensions (see above), so it makes no sense for the context of dimension to change when its been consistently established to refer to higher dimensions.

One last note on King Drasil. Suedo then mentions that Drasil has higher dimensional capabilities, even referring them as Ultradimensional/Hyperdimesnional.

With King Drasils Omnipotent Calculations and the Eaters' Higher Dimen -- no, Ultradimensional data transmission functionality!
~ Suedo​
Source

I personally forgot the exact context of that quote, but if need be I'll rewatch the ending to Cyber Sleuth to see it.

If these are to be accepted, it would scale to Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights, Bancho Leomon, Takumi Aiba, Arata Sanada, Nokia Shiramine, Yuuko Kamishiro, Yuugo Kamishiro and the Demon Lords.

Parrotmon Transcends Space-Time...apparently
Yes, Parrotmon. The big "boss" enemy of The Digimon Adventure Movie.

This giant bird transcends space-time, bombarding the opponent from the air with high-pressure electric discharge!
~ Bo-715​
Source

So that's a thing. Weird. However, another card quote states that it flew through a space-time rift.

This monstrous bird wandered in through a rift in space-time. It attacks with its powerful claws!
~ Bo-310​
Source

I'm seriously doubting Immeasurable Parrotmon, but I felt it was worth posting regardless. If it does get accepted, then it probably scale to no one, since it be a pretty huge outlier for Adventure Era Original Greymon.

Demon Lords
We're going back to a scan I linked in the Cyber Sleuth section. This one if you missed it.

Their power is beyond imagining, so much that they exist simultaneously in all parallel worlds. It is a type of defense for them. By being in so many forms across the spectrum of time and space, they disperse their power
~ Mirei, Cyber Sleuth​
This would imply that the Demon Lords true forms are Omnipresent throughout infinite time and space. Theirs also text about how Lucemon rebelled against God, but not much comes from that piece of lore so I dunno if we can scale off of that.

Darkness Bagramon and Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode
Not sure to say on this final subject, but we rate Darkness Bagramon at Immeasurable while Shoutmon X7 SM is Unknown. Shoutmon X7 SM defeated Darkness Bagramon as seen here.

In Closing
That's all the notable ones I could find. Sorry if the content is rushed, but I've been wanting to get back to a certai game involving 'mons of a different breed. There were a few other possible feats, but I didn't feel they were valid enough to note, like Apoclymon's Darkness Transcending Dimensions.

Feel free to leave a question if anything was poorly explained or makes no sense.

I approve of some Upgrades (I'm a bit doubtful about Parrotmon).

But I have a few things to talk about Alphamon's description. To improve the context.

This card, the Bx-144 ,was released during the period of booster's involving Period X (going from Booster 20 to Booster 24.).

In this case the Bx-144 is describing, more directly, what happened canonically in Pendulum X (And that was described in the booklets of Digimon Chronicle). We can see in many Crad's the official history in summary form (as in Bx-32, Bx-33 and Bx-34.) and in one of them, Bx-133, we can see the scene that the Bx-144 possibly references.

And if I am right according to the Digimon Chronicle, from what is said on this page, to move between the terminals is necessary to move transcending space-time (The passage in question is this :ÒüôÒüôÒü»Òâ¼ÒéñÒâñÒâ╝ÚûôÒéÆþº╗ÕïòÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüºµÖéÚûôÒüÖÒéëÒééÞÂèÒüêÒéëÒéîÒéïõ©ûþòîÒü¬Òü«Òüá´╝ü ).

So I think Alphamon's information is consistent with the official story.

The ones talking about Yggdrasil and Mother Eater seem legit. Along with the defense of omnipresence one. However, I have a hard time not seeing some of these as hyperboles. Like the first one. And of course, Parrotmon

I don't think it's an outlier. Someone that strong should be that speed. It's just the quote itself sounds very hyperbolic. With the exclamation point and everything. Like "Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!" Or something like that.

@cal;

I suppose it does sound hyperbolic, but it makes sense in context with his other feats.

I'm definitely agree that Parrotmon's statement is an outlier.

The real cal howard said:
I don't think it's an outlier. Someone that strong should be that speed. It's just the quote itself sounds very hyperbolic. With the exclamation point and everything. Like "Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!" Or something like that.

But in this case it is something that really happened in history, after all Alphamon demonstrated to be able to travel freely through the terminals of the NEW.

And the exclamation point exists on all cards, even those that describe the story itself as the Bx-32, Bx-33 and Bx-34.

I am not good at evaluating what does or does not qualify as immeasurable speed. It may be best to very politely ask DarkLK for input.

@Executor N0

Very helpful information. Thank you! Since Yggdrasil apparently split the future, past and present into three different worlds, I guess we can make a "Pendulum X" key on whomever it scales too.

@Cal

I do agree that some TCG information and feats can be very hyperbolic, such as Metal Tyranomon being called Omnipotent, but Alphamons statement is not only consistent, but clear cut and to the point, and as Executor N0 pointed out, is very much in line with other feats/statements. I think we can use it.

I agree that Parrotmon is either an outlier or a mistake. At the very least, its really inconsistent. The Reference Book also states that it just flew through a time-space rupture.

A gigantic Digimon in the form of a parrot. It is a mysterious monster bird lost from another digital world through the space-time rupture
~ Reference Book​
So I think we can completely rule that out.

Well, as I mentioned, it is probably best to write a polite message to DarkLK with a link to this thread.

Antvasima said:
Well, as I mentioned, it is probably best to write a polite message to DarkLK with a link to this thread.

Right. That slipped my mind. I have done so.

Here is what DarkLK replied:

"You know, when a man goes into the water, he can swim. But he can not swim on land. The same can be with beings who goes beyond space-time. When they are out of this they will have immeasurable speed. But not the fact that this speed will remain as they are within the continuum."

Perhaps we should have two speed ratings for the characters? One inside of the continuum, and one outside of it?

It probably depends from character to character.

Darkanine said:
That's all the notable ones I could find. Sorry if the content is rushed, but I've been wanting to get back to a certai game involving 'mons of a different breed. There were a few other possible feats, but I didn't feel they were valid enough to note, like Apoclymon's Darkness Transcending Dimensions.

Feel free to leave a question if anything was poorly explained or makes no sense.
I don't see any problems with the "transcending dimensions". It's just his data using some dimensional space (such as the super dimensional space-time) to transcend dimensions.

If I'm following this correctly.

-Cyber Sleuth Cast would become Infinite as King Drasil and Mother Eater are Higher Dimensional.

-Pendulum X Royal Knights would be Immeasurable for transcending Space-Time to reach all the terminals.

-True Form Demon Lords would become Nigh-Omnipresent on a 4-Dimensional Scale due to their "Defense through Omnipresence" feat.

Edit: Omnipresent, not Omnipotent.

1) First seems fine, though I wonder if this will affect the other Immeasurable characters like Quartzmo and ZeedMillenniummo, or whether or not we should scale off them.

2) I remember arguing this a while back, so seems fine.

3) Pretty much established a while ago by Cyber Sleuth.

Darkanine said:
-Pendulum X Royal Knights would be Immeasurable for transcending Space-Time to reach all the terminals.

Adding more information. The Royal Knights of Pendulum-X are the same as D-Cyber (Omegamon X mentioned past events including even things like the battle of Alphamon against Death-X-Mo or his own Battle against Death-X-DORUgoramo).

They are also the same as Re: Digitize: Decode.

DORUmon after the events was sealed again.

The events occurred because of the reactivatio of the X-Program, the same of Pendulum X (And of X-Evolution, but this is an adaptation of Pendulum X for animation).

Characters like Seadramon make direct reference to the old activation program-X.

And that also makes it the same as Cyber Sleuth since Alphamon knows Mirei. And Alphamon met her in Decode (In fact, Mirei was essentially born in Re: Digitize).

So I believe that the feats of Pendulum X can make a PowerScalling with their incarnations of Cyber Sleuth( After all they are the same characters.).

Lucifer Satan Form said:
So we have been meeting the same dorumon/alphamon In most of his appearences throughout the series? If so than he's a pretty lucky bastard, He did something we could only dream about after playing cyber sleuth.
Not just Alphamon, but the rest of the Royal Knights as well. They also mention the past, about Alphamon and other things.

I even think that the Royal Knights we saw through the franchise may have all been the same ...

@Darkanine I suppose that this seems fine then.

Whoops, completely forgot to follow up on this. Seems as of most of it was accepted (sans the Parrotmon "feat") Would it be appropriate to perform the changes?

Disagree and most of the Cyber Sleuth stuff is nonsense since we already have immeasurable on their profiles.

Tivanenk said:
Disagree and most of the Cyber Sleuth stuff is nonsense since we already have immeasurable on their profiles.
Can you explain how they are nonsense? Also they are all MFTL+ not Immeasurable....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tivanenk said:
Can you explain how they are nonsense? Also they are all MFTL+ not Immeasurable....
Wait a second... huh, I thought it was everyone, not just Zeed. Don't know why they weren't. So Cyber Sleuth gets a yay from me, the others get a nay.

Nope. When we did the upgrade we missed somethings. Only ones who got immeasurable is Zeed and God. Of course we all agree that Immeasurable Parrotmon is the very definition of an outlier....

Back