• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was rereading the manga and thought there were decent evidence for a possible higher dimensional existence for the god hand and idea of evil and Making them have a possible 4d tier, my premise today is to prove that.

First off Who scales? the idea of evil - god hand members and that’s it so nothing make it inconsistent for the others .

My proof ->

tumblr_inline_p61696de2h1rl41on_1280.png

-“Griffith exist beyond the reason of the physical world”, challenging him is akin someone in the book attacking the writer of the book

I believe this is the strongest piece of evidence, skull knight basically says the God hand view the rest as fiction.
cd5e6ca528b16b77240a667d72236e8f.jpeg

-Griffith being reborn he is “absolute” without equal (consistency building)

main-qimg-8d8c813d3bec48c1fbc79d1c228f9dcf-lq

-Lost chapter the idea of evil transcends the knowledge of humanity (not strong evidence but still more for them to be above the human realm)

7JT1Qdi_d.webp

-No blade in the physical world can touch him, he appears to be humans and spiritual he cannot be called that, no one can rival him in the physical world he is absolute (more consistency)

vol5ch3fate.jpg

-In the very beginning they’re called transcendental beings (not the strongest but it’s builds a consistent understanding they’re so much above the human realm)

EoWktql_d.webp

-Griffith is a transcendental entity beyond physical reasoning (more consistency)

-Counter this could just mean a spiritual transcended, I would agree if berserk didn’t already have astral- spiritual realms and deities that aren’t treated like the god hand. It is clear the god hand is above to a great extent.skull knight implies them to seeing everything else as being fictional in his comparison I at least possibly higher existence thus possibly universal+ for all of the god hand members is reasonable.

Last edited:
I disagree
Here is the full page of the first scan
This implies that magic users can in some way threaten Griffith, which could deny him having qualitative superiority. I’d say the first scan talks about his fate and plot manipulation which makes him similar to a writer and how he can’t be threatened since he exists in the deepest layers of the astral world, which for now no mage has been shown capable of getting to.

I’d also like to remember the abilities and hax listed on his page. He is non-physical and has abstract existence, this is why attacks go through him and he can’t be touched, he is beyond physical reasoning as he isn’t physical.

Him being Absolute can just mention how much more powerful he is over the rest of the verse. Transcending their knowledge just seems like a fancy way of saying humans don’t know about how their destiny is controlled.

I hope I haven’t missed anything

115.jpg
1*JuxFPhFTk3fLv6NI_j4RAg.png

I believe the implication is that flora cause trouble for Griffith goal, and magic is outside the physical world while Griffith is in the physical world is limited.(nothing really suggest she can actually damage Griffith btw just cause as a obstacle)

c5af0952e4011f5ce550ff1fe660f505b063e135.pnj

I don’t think that’s prove magic user can damage the god hand - flora says the brand of sacrifice is beyond imagination and beyond her power

I’m fine not giving Griffith higher dimensional existence because we see he is able to be hit in his reborn body, I’m arguing more for the god hand I just used Griffith as more proof of them being above the physical realm.

TLDR, God hand is like the author of the physical realm. the physical realm is the story.

<- magic was akin to a completely different story that the God hand didn’t write that’s why a powerful witch would be useful,
until Griffith fuse those two realms

<-magic is never implicated to hurt said God hand, in-fact its implied god hand transcends magic.

Last edited:
115.jpg
1*JuxFPhFTk3fLv6NI_j4RAg.png

I believe the implication is that flora cause trouble for Griffith goal, and magic is outside the physical world while Griffith is in the physical world is limited.(nothing really suggest she can actually damage Griffith btw just cause as a obstacle)

c5af0952e4011f5ce550ff1fe660f505b063e135.pnj

I don’t think that’s prove magic user can damage the god hand - flora says the brand of sacrifice is beyond imagination and beyond her power

I’m fine not giving Griffith higher dimensional existence because we see he is able to be hit in his reborn body, I’m arguing more for the god hand I just used Griffith as more proof of them being above the physical realm.
I don’t mean magic users can damage the Godhand (at least as of now) but that’s because of how deep the Godhand are in the astral world, I do say that they do have the possibility to get there and at least "be an obstacle" (stated in the scan in sent earlier). You also have shown magic being able to somewhat weaken the power of the brand, which again supports my idea of the Godhand not being qualitatively superior but still greatly superior to the rest of the verse.

While I don’t agree with a 4d Griffith, Griffith being hit in his avatar doesn’t really debunk anything. His reborn body is physical (he may still be intangible with it is he wants to), but he lacks a true physical form, and affecting him requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

You haven’t really responded to all my other points so I don’t have more to elaborate on.

I think the other points could simply be that both of our stances are possibly true, I don’t believe either inherently right or wrong

<-They can be transcended because they’re dimensional higher and is able to manipulate the physical realm via fate

<-Your stance they’re transcended because they can manipulate the physical realm via fate and etc

I think it’s possible for both that’s why arguing for a possible rating.

<- i don’t think being an obstacle mean anything for scaling since it seem more like tricky and to bypass time from the god hand no direct scaling

<- if it’s the case that’ll just mean high tier magic just scale to that level of the god hand but we haven’t seen that yet and nothing would go against it if that’s the case.

The thing I said about Griffith wouldn’t matter for the god hand that’s what I said.

I think the other points could simply be that both of our stances are possibly true, I don’t believe either inherently right or wrong

<-They can be transcended because they’re dimensional higher and is able to manipulate the physical realm via fate

<-Your stance they’re transcended because they can manipulate the physical realm via fate and etc

I think it’s possible for both that’s why arguing for a possible rating.

<- i don’t think being an obstacle mean anything for scaling since it seem more like tricky and to bypass time from the god hand no direct scaling

<- if it’s the case that’ll just mean high tier magic just scale to that level of the god hand but we haven’t seen that yet and nothing would go against it if that’s the case.

The thing I said about Griffith wouldn’t matter for the god hand that’s what I said.
Well since this is such an upgrade in power shouldn’t it be for sure that it is true? Instead of there being other possibilities

Well since this is such an upgrade in power shouldn’t it be for sure that it is true? Instead of there being other possibilities
I don’t think it being a higher jump matter, it’s because too much is unknown about the god hand, and I explained why it’s already possibly true

Back