• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Globglogabgalab page

Hi there, just your average memer trying to slip past more meme characters into the wiki.

Would it be okay to make a page about the Globglogabgalab from Strawinsky and the Mysterious House. Its a character from a crappy straight to dvd religious movie, but

1) Its made by an official, but bad, animation company called Hope Animation

2) It has feats such as

-Casually smashing a roof

- Ability to turn into a dragan and burn a mansion down

- Get this, is stated to be UNLIMITED in Size and Shape, though probably hyperbole, its still noteworthy

It has the abilities of shapeshifting, size shifting, absorbtion of thoughts, ideas and therefore abilities from books. Fire manipulation in its confirmed dragon form. He should also have a quite high intelligence from all the books hes absorbed over the years.

Id rate it at least 9-C, cause the ceiling was wooden, but give it an unknown ranking too, by its unlimited to size and shape statement

3) It even has a backstory, so at least it isnt a complete joke

4) I believe we added Lazytown pages during its meme glory days (even though I admittedly made Sportaflops page first), and theyve been accepted and popular ever since. But of course Lazytown is at least a popular show, though this is still a similar case.

5) Perhaps gain more attention from new users due to its current popularity. Were always welcomimg expansion right? Quick, before it dies.

Id probably appreciate if we could make this page, we arent above joke profiles like this when they do have legit info (Composite Tree cough). I mean, there was a render of this abomination, I was surprised like hell. Lets not put it to waste

Globglogabgalab
Globglogabgalab

No, thats just a clip from the movie. Look up Strawinsky and the Mysterious House for full appearence

I have checked. Feel free to make Globglogabgalab page, but you should provide actual justifications for his stats. If you want to make a page just for fun, go to Joke Battles or Drebedenboi.

Well, apparently he exists now...

I'm not sure how to feel about this. One the one hand he actually has powers and showings, but on another the sole purpose for his existence here is to be a meme.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well, apparently he exists now...
I'm not sure how to feel about this. One the one hand he actually has powers and showings, but on another the sole purpose for his existence here is to be a meme.
So was Robbie Rotten.

And @Cropfist they only said 'burnt down ', we havent seen him actually shooting fire. Fire can spread anyway, and we dont see any damage on the mansion.

Eh, fair enough. Robbie got approved so why not. As long as his stats are legit and he isn't 1-A I guess he is fair game.

Im tempted to ask Hope Animation if Globglogabgalab is actually unlimited in size and shape, theyre around and trying to milk their meme

Jinx666 said:
Im tempted to ask Hope Animation if Globglogabgalab is actually unlimited in size and shape, theyre around and trying to milk their meme
Well I mean it wouldn't matter what they say since that clearly wasn't their original intention and it would never be added to his profile.

I feel physical pain knowing this exists on the main site of all places.

There better be a Joke Battles version with 1-A stats for unlimited size and shape statement. OvO

Quick question,when did he turn into a dragon? I figure it must've happened in the Audio Drama, but I'd like to get some context on that.

A scottish elf thing stated he turned into a dragon and almost burnt down the whole mansion. And weve seen that hes been able to fly and grow wings on screen

Back