• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible FTL+ feat in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons sin said:
And lol what proof is there he did so? Again you're looking for things which arent there nor in the games,pokedex or tv show .
All of this is in the canon.

Arceus created the living embodiments of space and time, who then proceeded to create the universe.

True Arceus can not be bound by time, not only because he created it, but because it didn't even exist when he first came into existence.

Well, I think that there are probably quite a few characters in this wiki that have been placed in immeasurable speed, even though they shouldn't be there. It should technically take encompassing two dimensions of time, much like Mister Mxyzptlk.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that there are probably quite a few characters in this wiki that have been placed in immeasurable speed, even though they shouldn't be there. It should technically take encompassing two dimensions of time, much like Mister Mxyzptlk.
I was under the assumption it only required interacting with two dimensions of time. Humans do not technically encompass any dimensions of time. A being who already encompasses one and interacts with at least one other should be immeasurable from a 3-D perspective, should they not?

Dragons sin said:
Tell that to the writers who contradicted those notions.
Arceus was changed in the past so he is bound by time.

Unless complete arceus is 5 dimensional and not 4 he is not immeasurable
PIS from the movie does not overwrite the firmly established lore of the character, let alone PIS which happens to what is almost certainly a lower dimensional shadow of said character. If Arceus created the embodiment of basic time, by definition true Arceus cannot be bound by basic time.

As far as I understand, it requires encompassing many temporal possibilities/timelines at once (and may even require encompassing an infinite number of them).

In addition, I am fairly sure that there are quite a few Marvel (or othervise) universal cosmic entities that should be adjusted as well.

However, it may be best to ask DarkLK. He usually understands these matters best.

I agree with Azathoth.

Pokemon ratings are primarily based on the games, not the movies. Arceus is explicitly stated to have created 4-dimensional space-time continuums, so he should logically transcend linear time.

It would be best to ask DarkLK what the appropriate speed rating should be in this instance.

Hmm. After checking that thread, it seems like that is where I received a confirmation about that immeasurable at least means encompassing all temporal possibilities at once. So again, I am uncertain.

Alright. So i blocked the guy that kept downplaying here and supposedly, Complete Arceus is Immeasurable still then?

Hmm. I don't think that he seemed to cause any harm.

I understand. He was answering my question of what it meant to encompass temporal dimensions.

In regards to the immeasurable speed:

DarkLK said:
Anyone who transcends both time and distance (at least 3-D) can get this.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. I don't think that he seemed to cause any harm.
He was talking shit about how we've rated characters like Lord Boros and Arceus speed here, Ant. That n he kept saying how he was done with this site and kept cussing. You really want that kind of people here? Huh?

@TMR & CrossverseCrisis Okay. Never mind then.

Shouldnt Arceus (complete) technically have omnipresence?

IIRC the creation trio (each) have similar stats, such as immeasurable speed or at least semi omnipresence and Arceus transcends and created all 3 of them.

Then there's Pokemon like Azelf (embodiment of will power), Mesprit (embodiment of emotion), Uxie (embodiment of knowledge) and then even lower pokemon such as Xerneas (embodiment of Life/Nature), Yveltal (Embodiment of Death/Destruction) too.

I could be wrong but i would like to hear everyones opinions on the matter as well

So since the God tiers of the verse were upgraded speedwise this thread is now obsolete. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll close this now then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back