• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Fairy Tail speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---296?id=307727#17

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---296?id=307727#18

Found them.

EDIT: Ninja'd

It's brought many time in the series

First in the Juvia\Meldy fight Here

Second in the Natsu\Sting\Rouge fight Here and Here

Third time when Sting killed his master and Minriva commented how strong feelings made him stronger Here

Someone get a Nui Harime gif

I don't care what it is, I just need a Gif of her smiling to represent my thoughts.

@Dragon

@Matthew

Considering we are discussing the feat and upgrades for more or less the entire verse shouldn't this be "highlighted"?

Okay, the OP is confusing since we are discussing whether Erza's feat is really an outlier or not, but oh well.

Um...why is OP called downgrades when peopke are discussing another thing?

Edit: Oh....nevermind then.

To summarize the thread. The OP wants to downgrade the FT speeds on basis of the AP feats from Erza being deemed an outlier. However, as of now we are questioning if the AP feat is even an outlier and are discussing in-verse mechanics to decide whether it "makes sense".

^Than read the whole thread.(if Erza's high 6-C feat is accepted than the verse gets upgraded since Erza and many others are high 7-A and 7-A currently)

Also, lets not derail.

Okay, so what statistics should Erza be upgraded to, and which characters scale from it?

This thread should be close and another should be opened. The orinigal purpose of this thread was concluded and now it's being derailed.

Erza would be back to High 6-C, people who are superior to her like Laxus, Jellal, Gildarts, etc are scaled to her. Base Acno would get upgraded too.

I do not mind if some staff member creates a Fairy Tail upgrade thread instead.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Probably no, she was "at least 6-C" before the downgrade.
Spriggans would be 6-C expect for Irene, August and likely Larcade.

@Gargoyle yes why wouldn't she lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back