• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Cosmic/Dark Star upgrades.

Also now that we have Kassadin's daughter I'm ready for Kog'maw's Dad. His size shouldn't be an issue now since we have ASol.

So I guess this is where we're talking about League changes?

Veigar should just be Low 7-C, he's not explicitly one of the strongest mages on Runeterra anymore.

It's a sad day. We all know Veigar deserves to be the strongest League champion, lorewise and gameplaywise

Nice job on the page, also, Weekly.

Err I dont think Kai'Sa should have resistance to mind manipulation. Because iirc a Rioter confirmed that she is not actually in the void which is why she is not going crazy.

She lived in close proximity to the Void for ten years, it would be impossible for her to not have it

She would also have memory manip resistance as well now that i think about it, Axamuk was having his life's memories erased just by being near the void

My name is Axamuk Var-Choi Kohari Icath'or.

I think… I think Axamuk was my grandsire's name. It has meaning, but I can no longer remember what.

I wandered the ruins where a great city once stood. All that is left is an impossibly wide crater, rubble, and a tear in the fabric of the world.

I feel a terrible emptiness before me.

Axamuk was a king, I think. I do not remember where. Was it here? In this ruined, sunken city?

I do not know what Var or Choi mean. Icath'or should have meaning to me, but whatever it was is gone. There is a terrible void where my mind and memories once dwelled.

My name is Axamuk Var-Choi Kohari.

Kohari? What is that?

There is a mark on my arm, a sword wrapped in a scroll. Is it a slave mark? Was I the property of a conqueror? I remember a girl with green eyes and an opal necklace. Who was she? Was she my wife, my sister? A daughter? I do not know, but I remember the smell of her flowers.

My name is Axamuk Var-Choi.

I repeat it over and over, holding onto it as if it can stave off this slow dissolution.

I do not want to forget it. It is all I have left.

My name is Axamuk.

I am being erased. I know this, but I do not know why or how.

Something awful writhes within me.

All that I am is unravelling.

I am being undone.

My name is

My name

My

Kai'Sa lived in close proximity to an area identical to this for 10 years

This will give mind resistance to Kass (Walking in the void for years) and Jax too (If Saijax = Jax, he was face-to-face with the void rift, taking the energy in the face'

Void should also give an 'immortality against aging' stat because it allowed Jax to survive for thousands of years since before Shurima's fall until the modern day.

It may also explain why Kai'Sa is hot.

I don't think so. They're natives so I don't know if it would even try to negatively effect them.

What of Vel'Koz and Rek'sai? Im asking more about the powers that they would get from what Void Energy can do for them.

But would the Void negatively affect natives like Vel, Rek, or Cho? Maybe we should wait until they show or are mentioned using such abilities.

Im not talking about them getting resistances, Void Energy can Absorb Life Force, Matter and Magic, and both Rek and Vel use Void Energy in combat

WeeklyBattles said:
We saw pre-lamp jax ovo

7-B Jax might have big implications for the verse as a whole.......
Not really? No one really scales to him, and not to forget, the feat itself involved an army and was pretty vague in description of how part of the mountain collapsed.

We never see the fight, so there's no feats there for scaling. And it's not like Ascendants are that tough, considering Nasus can get stabbed by ordinary steel.

'Malouf did not hesitate, drawing his blade and piercing Nasus's side with it. Pain rippled through the ancient curator's body. The rider attempted to withdraw his weapon, but it- wouldn't budge. A clawed hand gripped the blade, keeping it agonizingly buried within Ascended flesh.'

Jax considers her a rival and a worthy opponent, there is no reason for her to not scale.

You are not seriously trying to downplay Ascendants that much right now are you?

Casually with a wave of his hand yes.

I'd also like to point out that in the recent story, it made a massive point about how spears and other weapons literally bounced off the Ascendant's skin and werent able to do any damage to them.

Except for the fact that she has no feats on that level? And the fact that we never see the fight, so we have no idea whether Jax was holding back or not?

There's a difference between the Ascendants that Icathia fought and Nasus, considering his transformation (Fury of The Sands) is said to make him more like them. So I'm fine with Ascendants being 7B, just that some of them may not be of that level all the time. They're still considerably superhuman since we get to see Nasus flip people when he hits them without transforming.

If he considers her a rival, literally saying she's an opponent actually worth fighting, there's no reason to assume she's weaker than him.

There's no such thing as someone sometimes being 7-B and sometimes not.

There's also the fact that Nasus has grown weaker since he last faced and sealed Xerath, so it isn't too surprising that stuff which may not have hurt him before can do so now.

WeeklyBattles said:
If he considers her a rival, literally saying she's an opponent actually worth fighting, there's no reason to assume she's weaker than him.
People say stuff like that a lot in fiction, doesn't mean that they actually are until we see them prove it.

I'm fine with people like Azir and Xerath being 7B, but maybe add a note in Nasus' profile that he's gotten weaker and so shouldn't be on their level currently.

Except we rate people based on things like that all the time here

Nasus was still able to fight Xerath, he is on their level

Where? I'm pretty sure that this wiki requires more than just character opinions to scale people.

After his transformation, and even then it was noted that he'd gotten weaker and Xerath had grown in power.

Back