• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Proto had showed a lot of Large Planet Level and Relativistic-FTL Castlevania stuff that is consistent in the past

So I wholeheartedly agree with the upgrade

Matthew Schroeder said:
What is his 5-A Calc?
I've been trying to find the feat he calced for ages and haven't found it yet. Apparently some of the higher stuff he did was almost Dwarf Star level. Can't seem to find them, but it should make 5-A consistent.

Well, I think that your suggestions seem alright.

Well, I think that we accepted them, but somebody in the staff should preferably perform them as well.

Since Matt is the one much more knowledgeable, I just need him to tell me what stats to put on the pages and I'll perform the upgrades.

I am currently rather tired and doing the Marvel Revisions. After those can be completed, I'll edit the Castlevania pages.

If you tell me what stats to put on Dracula's page and who scales to him, I'll do it for you. I have a lot of free time today.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Dracula:

Tier: 5-A | 4-A | At least 4-A

Attack Potency:
Large Planet level (Even as a dissembodied fractured spirit, his power created another dimension containing a separate moon and likely another Earth) | Multi-Solar System level (Created a dimension containing hundreds of stars with his second form in Castlevania: Bloodlines. Created a dimension containing a Black Hole that was sucking numerous stars upon transforming to his second form in Dracula X Chronicles) | At least Multi-Solar System level (His most powerful form, vastly superior to the all lesser)

Speed: FTL (Even regular enemies can attack with Light-Based mirror reflection beams) | At least FTL (Far faster than any of the regular demons and monsters, or even the greatest monsters under his control) | At least FTL

Key: Shard | Base | Third Form

Everyone who has a profile scales to Dracula with the exception of Soma Cruz. Soma should be:

Tier: 3-A

Attack Potency: Universe level
(Fought and defeat Chaos, the embodiment and source of all Chaos and evil, who is the antithesis to God and who controlled a dimension containing numerous spinning galaxies)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Fought against Chaos, who's power was making his entire dimension containing galaxies and stars rapidly spin)

You can remove Soma's Keys and just rework the entire profile.

I am mostly fine with the above suggestions, although I am uncertain if controlling a dimension with numerous galaxies is automatically 3-A, rather than "At least 3-B"?

In addition, a minor grammatical error: Who's means "who is", not whose.

It's because Chaos is literally the opposition to the God who created the universe. And because it isn't a stretch to assume that Chaos' dimension is a universe too

Okay. Never mind then. However, this should probably be clarified.

Thanks, Matt. Sorry for bothering you further, but would Alucard and the Belmonts be 5-A or 4-A?

Back