• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Addition to Versus Thread Rules

Asking some more staff members to comment would probably be a good idea in any case.

We can add this rule:

• Please avoid making matches with conditions that unfairly restrict a majority of one character's arsenal, as these matches possess a poor representation of said character that don't reflect their appropriate forms. Under a case-by-case basis, heavily restricted scenarios for characters wouldn't be added to the profiles on the basis of being a mismatch.

That seems fine to me, but do we need more staff input first?

Feel free to ask other staff members for it then.

I bargain the new rules have nothing against more unorthodox, unconventional types of matches? I know Promestein would be quite against her card game matches being banned, but while it was discussed in similar threads, the rule proposed says nothing of the sort.

Somebody should ask Promestein and some administrators to comment here then.

Yeah, limiting a fighter with a disease or situational discapacity seems arbitrary by the sake of favoring the other character, I agree with whatever rule stop this kind of stuff.

I feel like we never allowed this anyways, if based on nothing else other than common sense, but yeah, sure, agreed.

I think that this has been accepted and can be applied then.

I'm mostly neutral on this, although I agree that too many stipulations being acceptible is bad in general for threads.

We need to come up with a good wording for the regulation text then.

Back