• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible addition to Rick's abilities.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I feel Rick should have Fourth Wall Awareness as an added ability, he seems to be aware that he's in a cartoon, for reasons below:

Reason 1 : Rick says to "Roll the credits" and also states many times that it's "The end of season 1", Which is accurate, despite it being the season 1 finale of Rick and Morty.

Reason 2: Rick states it's a "Rick and Jerry" episode, which likely means him meaning it's a Rick and Morty episode predominantly featuring Rick and Jerry.

Reason 3: Moreso an easter egg, but could possibly count, Rick states that the format of dogs living in an intelligent atmosphere like us humans is reminiscent to that of a cartoon Justin Roiland, the co-creator of Rick and Morty, had in mind and attempted to pitch to air on television.

If anything, I feel Rick is aware of the wall between his world and us, the viewers, the reasons seem accurate to portray it.

Rick has a lot of new abilities as of yesterday. Including, but not limited to, death manipulation and illusion creation.

Whilewe're here can i just say Rick should have forcefield manipulation via the most recent episode (created a a mobile forcefield)

Instant Death via touch (Death Manipulation), Forcefield Creation and Illusion Creation came with the last episode.

@Meosos

Can you provide better explanations for the abilities? Screencaptures would also be helpful.

Yes, that should be fine.

Okay. Thank you. Although illusion creation seems better than duplication.

Should I unlock the page so you can edit it?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

No, sorry, but if everything else here has been handled, we should probably close this thread.

Void Manipulation comes from "A Rickle In Time", I believe.

Edit: @EM, I'm fairly sure it was, but the power page for it exaggerated its applications greatly so it was removed. You can still add the power if applicable though.

I think that 4th Wall awareness seems fine.

That should probably be fine.

Hellbeast1 said:
The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure he has a satellite laser dodging feat
That he does. Here's a link to the vid and the feat's specific timeframe should be at 16.03 or so Link
The President fires another laser before the one gets shot from space, so I don't think Rick reacting to and dodging that should upgrade his speed beyond feats we've already seen.

Shouldn't Rick have Multi-Universal range as well? He once modified a gun with a Time Crystal and made it be able to shot across different timelines / possibilities

If there were an infinite array of timelines sustained, it'd be considered Multi-Universal, instead though it only contained 2-4 fractured and split timelines.

Multi-Universal can be only 2 universes / timelines at minimum, Infinite timelines is Multiversal+

Do we count making portals to any universe of infinite as Multi-Universal or Multiversal+? Because I'm fine with either depending on how we rate that.

I think that weapons that can reach across different timelines/universes qualify as Multi-Universal in range, yes.

Back