• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Acausality Type 2 and NEP for Kim

I agree with Shiraito; that still looks like type 4 acausality to me since the whole thing stems from the fact that he operates on a different system of causality. He wouldn’t have that time-based acausality if he otherwise didn’t operate on a different system.

NEP type 3 looks okay, but I’m not the best person for that.

Edit: Actually based on Dereck’s point which I admittedly neglected, NEP is a no go here.

Last edited:
Ehm, that's literally Acausality Type 4, where's the NEP here? The user himself exists, which means he would not qualify for NEP in the first place, he says that abilities that are directly aimed at him because of his odd existence in that world will not affect him, but that has more to do with his existence somehow defying the law of the world, but just as he says later, anything else like a fireball or a quick arrow could hurt him.

Disagree with Type 2 Acausality, that scan doesn't give any context related to not seeing the character's future, just that somehow a skill didn't work on him.

Yeah, Dereck makes a good point; likewise, Type 4's usually have it where they basically have extended versions of type 2 which in turn have type 1 by default iirc. Listing Types 1 or 2 becomes unnecessary if one already has Type 4.

Ehm, that's literally Acausality Type 4, where's the NEP here? The user himself exists, which means he would not qualify for NEP in the first place
Type 3; states that the user still exists but behave as he is non existent

, he says that abilities that are directly aimed at him because of his odd existence in that world will not affect him, but that has more to do with his existence somehow defying the law of the world, but just as he says later, anything else like a fireball or a quick arrow could hurt him.

Disagree with Type 2 Acausality, that scan doesn't give any context related to not seeing the character's future, just that somehow a skill didn't work on him.

Type 3; states that the user still exists but behave as he is non existent
Yes, but it's to take it objectively, since the user has to become non-existent at the moment of being attacked, here it's not that the user can't be attacked but that because he defies certain laws the attacks can't somehow affect him directly.

Another question:

Can I write all the potential abilities he was going to get?

He has an unused wish that will be granted by the system for defeating the demon king, The MC was saving it for later in case he was in danger.

So can I mention all the abilities the wish could grant or maybe the wishes he was considering in his first key?

Another question:

He has an unused wish that will be granted by the system for defeating the demon king, The MC was saving it for later in case he was in danger.

So can I mention all the abilities the wish could grant or maybe the wishes he was considering in his first key?
Also, by using the same wish, the MC asked the goddess to overwrite reality, which appears to affect the MC, who has acausality type 4. Does that mean the goddess has type 5? When the MC mentioned her, he stated that she is a being unbound by time

Another question:

If I'm understanding correctly the MC had a wish that could've give him some abilities but he never actually get them? If so then no because he doesn't have them in the first place, it was only a possibility.
Also, by using the same wish, the MC asked the goddess to overwrite reality, which appears to affect the MC, who has acausality type 4. Does that mean the goddess has type 5? When the MC mentioned her, he stated that she is a being unbound by time
No, because the MC seems to be working outside of certain laws of the verse, not the whole reality itself. And she being unbound by time would grant abilities related to that nature but nothing else.

Back