• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 2-C Sharkboy and Lavagirl Revision

I would like to make an argument for Max's high-end to be upgraded to 2-C " At least 4-A, possibly 2-C " . It would scale to other characters, which i will mention below in due time . I will using quotes from the script of the movie as evidence, as i don't have enough time to look up the movie at this time.

The Plugs, which are treated as far weaker than the likes of Mr.Electric, are stated to be responsible for controlling the direction of the Darkness: " Plugs, redirect the darkness. And... bring me the Plughounds!"

These very same plugs are the ones we see Sharkboy and Lavagirl fight at the beginning of the movie when they arrive on Planet Drool. The plughounds are far stronger than the Plugs, but yet Sharkboy and Lavagirl can still keep up with them and are capable of defeating them in combat .

The Darkness was confirmed by Sharkboy to be capable of destroying the Real and the Dream World, AKA 2-C " If you wanna stop the darkness from destroying our worlds, come with us "

Linus pretty much reversed the Darkness at the end, and returned everything back the way it was. Keep in mind Linus is FAR weaker than Max, and was afraid of him even when he had an massive amp. This feat was after he lost the Dream Journal : " Everything will return to being the way it was. You will be able to travel to Earth and back again as you wish. You can search for your father. You can rule Earth's lava world. " .

Here is how the scaling works :

Sharkboy and Lavagirl >= Plughounds >>>>> Plugs [ Who control The Darkness ] . Keep in mind the only reason they can't stop it is because the being whose monitoring the Darkness is well above their level of power.

Mr.Electric >>>>>>>>>>>> Sharkboy and Lavagirl [ They each were effortlessly defeated, and their attacks did nothing but tickle him . ]

Minus >>> Mr.Electric [ He is his master and should at least be far stronger, even without the massive amp effortlessly destroyed The Darkness ] .

Daydreamer Max <<<<< Minus w/Journal [ Well above him in power based on Minus' word alone, and was equal to him even when he was clearly holding back in that fight ]

Marissa >> Mr.Electric [ Oneshotted him effortlessly, but is implied to be weaker than Max ]

From what i get something is capable of destroying a world. And it was not implied if that destruction takes place in one go or not. Or how that destruction even takes place. I am sceptical also because it would be huge outlierish in the movie. Can you link the other quotes? So far it doesnt strike me as reasonable, seeing how "Worlds" is not equal to universe and the means of destruction are not made clear - alongside much lower showings in the movie which contradict such a power output.

Back