• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popular and current movies fighting each other

Since most of her abilities seem reliant on steam (which there isn't since it comes from shinners and the location of this fight) and her mind manipulation is only effect when she touches a persons head. Her detecting abilities (Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception) would he useless since....where can The Joker hide given the location of this fight. Idk maybe she would go at him with her knife.

Welp, yes. Giving her Murray treatment is enough for a win yeah?

Also I like how Arthur has now more losses than wins and he was a king of wins earlier

I guess so since she has been physically damaged by an axe to the shoulder AND bullets are normally piercing weapons. Joker in the movie almost always aims for the head (and seemingly never misses) and double taps.

So wait...

How is this not a stomp?

>She rushes to touch or attack - Gets shot

>Tries to astral project - Gets shot

>Tries to talk to him - Gets shot

So where is her win-con? If Joker quickdraws and head snipes she has no chance.

Its a clown with a gun. She knows what the gun is so she can just zig zag. 10m isn't exactly insurmountable and Arthur has 6 shots.

Zig zag... in a box. At normal human speed?

Even if she gets close she NEEDS to go for the head, not for just any part of him. So the moment she gets within touch range. BLAM shot in the gut and dead.

EDIT: Also if you've seen the movie, nearly the entire True Knot group was taken out by two people with guns. Guns kinda stomp most people in Doctor Sleep.

And the amount of precision she needs to aim for the head while dodging and running closer is actually impossible for normal human speeds with a distance limit.

Honestly a more fair fight is Danny Torrance (Film) since he also has a gun.

Never said it was the same but it is a close approximation. My point is that if I can aim dodge something far faster than me in an enclosed space and be successful in doing so a significant portion of the time, a supernatural being who would have more experience in fights than me shouldn't find it impossible to replicate unless she lacks common sense when it comes to combat. Considering she even gets the skin torn from her hand, she can deal with the pain of getting hit a few times so long as its not fatal.

Does she not need to touch his head with her hand? Her hand eye coordination cant be so bad as to be unable to hit his head when running at him.

Back