• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye Massive CRT

Popeye can break the 4th wall. A real boy in the movie audience threw some spinach into the screen to Popeye. Popeye got up and hit Bluto so hard, Bluto was knocked into the real world. So Superboy Prime's not the only one punching holes into reality. Hmmm, I wonder if the explains the discrepancy between Bluto and Brutus. (Idk what this would be classified, but is a neat feat at least for me)

He becomes a master of any discipline after taking spinach. He led a twenty man band, where he was the band himself, became a master musician, master sculptor, brilliant scientist, and a master magician. (Duplication maybe?)

He knocked Bluto so hard, Bluto broke through the time stream and deaged into an infant (Age Manipulation obviously)

-Popeye can resist mind control after eating spinach punched so hard the hypnotist he thought he was a baby, Hit off the attempt of being mind manipulated (would this count as hitting intangible things? no? ok the. (Yes, I know that he already have resistance to it, but he should also havea better clarification for the resistance and his Mind Manipulation himself.)

-Taking spinach renders him immune to magic. Bluto once tried to turn him into a frog, but he punched the spell back at Bluto. Also, Zeus tried to zap Popeye with a lightning bolt, but Popeye punched it back at him, thus defeating Zeus by frying him. (Resistance to Magic and possibly Electricity Manipulation)

The feats above I took from this

Harmed the sun here (this should also be calced because surely is better than relativistic rating he has at the moment)

Hammerspace probably or reality warp or just another feat of toon force (Punching a bull can't give him a goddamn kitchen stuff!)

Invulnerability, attack reflection? No idea, just a neat feat, and I don't think he had eaten a spinach at that point of the cartoo

Punching a tree wont give you actual nails, so transmutation?

Pseudo Air manipulation (Created a tornado by spinning), not to mention either matter manipulation, hammmerspace, transmutation or whatever since the giant plate appeared out of nowhere.

One does not simply punch the colors out of a character, or that is a blur, idk what they meant with that tbh

Magnetic Manipulation with magnet? I mean, a magnet cant do all of that by itself, you know

Pseudo flight

Shapeshifting?

Body control (Can use control his ass to hit people)

("Popeye's High School Daze") Popeye uses his twister punch on a motorcycle-riding Bluto (who's barreling at high speed toward Popeye). A fight cloud breaks out just as we see the punch connect; when the cloud clears, Bluto's sobbing like a little kid, as his motorcycle's been reduced to a tricycle. (Dunno what this would be to be honest)

I made a calc for the hitting the sun feat, Popeye says **** you to the su

Back