• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poong Sae-Young vs Kirito (Aincrad)

Elizhaas scenario sounds the most logical in my opinion. So ima go with poong

Also, in the warehouse, Poong could just use the status debuff Pocket Realm; she can also decrease the visibility which makes ambush harder to near impossible.
I voting for Poong, for the reasons above on her case.

I'm not voting, I see no scenario where Kirito does any amount of damage when his opponent can just timestop and kill him outright. This is about as clear cut a stomp as it gets.

Wait is time pause in or out of the pocket dimension? If its outside then yeah Poong takes this even with stealth because of how we assume fights start with both of them knowing they exist but if its inside then I could still see Kirito taking it via stealth.

Last edited:
Time pause protected space basically works like a pocket realm. I doubt the stealth would matter since as soon Kiroto gets close to Poong's range, he would get trapped in Poong's realm that she would have cast.

After reading DMUA's recent inputs, I think changing my votes; I think the match is a stomp.

Yeah if Poong's ability acts as essentially a barrier that stops anyone from touching her its a stomp. This is literally restricting melee combat against a melee fighter. Kirito gets stomped hard if that's the case.

Back