• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poong Sae-Young vs Kirito (Aincrad)

Not really. If anything makes the fight more interesting because without it, kirito basically gets beaten more in my mind. This evens it out more cuz he can bfr her but with 50% speed debuff, it makes it harder to pull off

It’s mostly the same Wincons but with higher chances for success because he’s going prioritize the easier ones, ie bfr, and leave direct combat as a last resort

At this point, yeah. He basically bfrs her more than half the time and capitalizes on her hot headedness by taunting her into making a mistake while fighting him, where his higher skill would shine.

it's still fair/even right because i don't want to give either side too much of an advantage.

and if it's fair do we have a vote for kirito? first with you?

Yeah I think it’s fair. The debuffs and her own buffs make it so she still has an advantage in raw physicals. And yeah I’m voting kirito.

btw i made this thread and wanted kirito to win because i'm dressing up as him for this year's otakon. (so i wanted to celebrate by making a thread including him)

(sorry if that makes it a bit biased.)

but at least i made the fight fair

At this point, yeah. He basically bfrs her more than half the time and capitalizes on her hot headedness by taunting her into making a mistake while fighting him, where his higher skill would shine.
I checked the webtoon; I believe she can escape/destroy a pocket realm as it is a really easy skill in the verse.

Well the way his BFR works is it just sends them to whatever floor you want in SAO, as in like the game, not the verse so I don't really know what range that would be since it teleports you into the game's world.

I don't think BFR/Teleportation would work in the pocket realm; even earlier monsters can prevent the destruction of the realm, escape, or ability in the pocket realm if not defeated.

besides i can make it so kirito has knowledge of her but she doesn't have knowledge of him.

there's nothing in the rules book that says that's against the rules.

Based on the way they're saying it, I'm assuming the BFR can happen at range. Idk if it actually can but if it does and thats the first thing they do it basically makes it nearly unwinable for Kirito other than the wincons I said

Based on the way they're saying it, I'm assuming the BFR can happen at range. Idk if it actually can but if it does and thats the first thing they do it basically makes it nearly unwinable for Kirito other than the wincons I said

she's in-character and has no knowledge now (i removed her knowledge of kirito)

if she's in character. do you think she would start off the bat with that?

(also i can make the location one with multiple hiding places. if that makes anything better)

Elizhaa said that's the first thing she does in character is BFR so yeah probably and hiding places would only help for so long because all of his attacks and wincons are melee based

Elizhaa said that's the first thing she does in character is BFR so yeah probably and hiding places would only help for so long because all of his attacks and wincons are melee based

abaddon. do me a favor and help me one day find a match where kiritos aincrad version finally gets some victories.

i'm tired of him losing.

just somebody help kirito.

Well I guess, yeah but at this point its really just "Lets make Kirito win by putting everything that isnt abilities in his favor". I could help find some fair Kirito wins for you

Yeah sure. As is, Poong still takes it but if you make it like a warehouse or something Kirito would probably take it via stealth

Well then that basically reduces Kirito's chances in the pocket dimension even more but in the warehouse doesnt really change it

Back