• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poochy vs Tai Lung

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...can't Tai Lung just pull a Furious Five on Poochy and strike him in his pressure points to incapacitate him? Plus, Poochy won't even be trying to fight while Tai Lung is doing this.

So...yeah, I'm voting Tai Lung right now.

Tai Lung has more combat experience and can easily paralyze Poochy via a preassure point technique. Vote's on him.

I'm inclined to call this a stomp as I don't see how a somewhat intelligent animal has a snowflake's chance in hell in defeating one of the most skilled martial artists in King Fu Panda, who can OHKO it with pressure points. The AP is nearly identical too so Poochy doesn't even have any advantages.

Well, Poochy's feat is insanely casual, so he definitely has the AP advantage

Oh, nevermind then, fooey on me for ignoring the context of the feat.

Tai Lung FRA, then.

Poor dog is lying on his back.

Dead.

Grace.

You know, for the rest of the time needed.

This is easily Tai Lung's greatest achievment.

It's been added, so this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back