• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon vs Digimon, human edition

The Protagonist vs Ash

No digimon or pokemon allowed

No items

Speed unequalized

Who wins?

The immortal 10 year old:

The kid who likes to go fast:

Incon: 1 (Sptflcrw)

Inconclusive. The Protag is never hurting Ash due to him being in 9-B while he's just a regular kid, but Ash is never touching the Protag considering he's literally immeasurable in terms of speed.

This is kind of a mismatch, as detailed above. Probably not appropriate to vote/debate it as such.

Incidentally, about Protagonist's speed....

Speed: Normal Human with Massively Hypersonic+ to Immeasurable reactions (Can consistently react to his Digimon and other Digimon attacks throughout the game)

Is he able to travel as fast as he can react? Can he move across the battlefield at MHS+ speeds?

According to this calc, Ash can lift 4164.09 kg: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Monkey_Dunno/Pokémon’s_Calc:_Ash_Tosses_a_Log

If Protagonist can only move about at Normal Human speeds, if Ash could just find a big enough sheet of metal (Or light enough stone), he could squash Protagonist; Normal Human movement speed is 5 to 7.7 meters per second.

So if Ash could just find something roughly 5 to 7.7 meters wide and long to swing from overhead onto Protagonist, he'd be able to splatter him like a bug under a flyswatter. (Minus the handle of the flyswatter.) Assuming the swing takes only about 1 second, Normal Human wouldn't let Protagonist move far enough to get out of the way.

Problem is, huge sheets of swingable objects aren't exactly common to find, & I'm not sure it's not really in-character for Ash to fight like that.

(Also, I'm not even sure something that big & thin would be sturdy enough to survive the swing, nor if something that big would actually BE withing Ash's Lifting abilities.)

And also that the tier difference means Protagonist probably can't hurt Ash anyway, so mismatch, lol.

If, Ash throws something, the Pprotag could just teleport away. Eventually, Ash will run out of stamina. This isn't a good fight tbh.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If, Ash throws something, the Pprotag could just teleport away. Eventually, Ash will run out of stamina. This isn't a good fight tbh.
I had forgotten about his ability to use Escape Discs. Although, where do those send him? Could he return to the battlefield within a week? If he can not return within a week, wouldn't that be a loss by retreat? Nonetheless, agreed that this isn't a good fight. (Also, I'm not sure about the Stamina, but maybe we shouldn't debate that in a mismatch.)

He returns to base and as long as that is an area that is locked on to the transporter at base, he can return. Plus he works under the 4 Holy Beasts and an ally to Alphamon. Getting back to a location is no issue for him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He returns to base and as long as that is an area that is locked on to the transporter at base, he can return. Plus he works under the 4 Holy Beasts and an ally to Alphamon. Getting back to a location is no issue for him.
I'm not sure how the Outside Influence part of SBA would affect that, if at all. Also, shouldn't it be on his profile? (Also, SBA would say location is Central Park, New York, the Real World. Could his transporters take him between his world and The Real World?)

In any case, this is still to be closed for being a mismatch, right? As it's a 10-B vs a 9-B?

i thought this match was at least somewhat fair since the Protag's speed makes up for his lack of AP

also I think I forgot to mention that items are restricted

Why should it when we are dealing with a completely different factor? Not to mention that Immeasurable reactions would make him able to dodge out of the way of Ash's attacks period.

Either way, this is not a good match as overall, Ash can't hit the Protag while the Protag can't damage Ash.

Back