• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Transmutation Resistance?

It's not a false equ9valency because it uses what we view as basic knowledge without thinking about it. There are several verses where they referenve stuff that doesn't exist in-verse

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's not a false equ9valency because it uses what we view as basic knowledge without thinking about it. There are several verses where they referenve stuff that doesn't exist in-verse
Yeah? But this is Pokemon, not other verses. Pokemon, as series where these monsters are scientifically labeled has nods to real animals in their scientific descriptions of them. If these were wrong they could easily change them like they did for Vaporeon and Scizor.

Not like this changes anything regardless as I said above.

I see my plan to derail this thread with pokemon theories has neen successful

Anyway, @Ricsi Those verses you mentioned, were the existence of real things explicitly contradicted by the story?

Andytrenom said:
Anyway, @Ricsi Those verses you mentioned, were the existence of real things explicitly contradicted by the story?
Let's stop this derailment

Stuff like guns in Naruto, and I remember an animal being mentione in avatare

It kinda seems like people are using the inconsistencies of other verses only to disprove the species name arguments. What evidence is there in the pokemon series that points to the argument being false?

Andytrenom said:
It kinda seems like people are using the inconsistencies of other verses only to disprove the species name arguments. What evidence is there in the pokemon series that points to the argument being false?
Because 1. It doesn't prove anything

2. Why would they not be classified as pokemons ?

Back