• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Hype!!!!

Seriously, Flying types and sturdy are going to get a LOT more popular now. Cuz everyone is gonna want Machamp. And he'll get a mega evolution too. Anything Goes is gonna have two in it now.

Wait. Mega Machamp with fissure is confirmed or was that a joke? I'm both curious and terrified.

That means any Pokemon that could use those moves and have a Mega Evolution, will break a lot of things. What's stopping people from giving Pokemon Dragon Rage to intentionally inflict unblockable damage to non-Fairy Pokemon, and for those with low vitality?

Well, it'll be something at least. I just hope Fairy gets some nerf in Gen 7, its just to much atm..

Mega Kick and Mega Punch on everything. And oh god would Reflect Blissey be terrifying.

Not to mention Counter would be easier to get.

Remember what I said about flying types becoming more useful because of Machamp? Yeah, that'll screw that up real quick. Like REAL quick.

Submission Mega Mewtwo X + Recover

As much as I love Mega Evolution why don't we also give some pokemon regular Evolution.

This why I liked Gen 4 so much because like 20% of the new pokemon were just Evolutions to make bad pokemon into good pokemon.

The down side to Mega is it doesn't give a big enough stat boost to some pokemon where as a regular evolution can nearly add 200 (Of course this gets split up into all the stats)

Also team Rowlet (It's so cute but depending on how it's and Litten's final form look I might be make a different choice)

I deliberately didn't talk about the standard evolution. Also, Tauros and the others need to actually evolve, so items like Evolite would have been appreciated. Even Eevee has another evolved state.

Sorry, but I find no use in speculating or guessing their stats. Instead, we only hope some new type cominbation exists.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What type of stats do you think Litten, Popplio and Rowlet would have?

Heres my guesses

Rowlet - Grass/Flying. Great speed with high attack.

Popplio - Water/Psychic. Special attacker with great defense and HP.

Litten. Fire/Dark. Quick with great special attack, built like Charizard and Typlosion

Those are the same guesses I had for their stats however I think litten will be more like Infernape.

All Flying and Water combinations are already covered. So let's try combinations that aren't introduced before, not just existing ones. And I'm not just talking about the starter Pokemon.

Normal/Ghost, Dragon/Fighting, Fire/Grass, Steel/Poison, Ice/Bug, Ghost/Fighting

Types I'd like are

Fire/Electric, Fire/Grass, Dragon/Bug, Fairy/Dark, Ice/Steel, Psychic/Bug, Fire/Poison, Electric/Poison, Dragon/Fighting, Ice/Fairy and Ghost/Fairy.

I thought Haxorus was Dragon/Bug to be honest, just looks like a centipede.

Types I'd like to see are

Ice/Dragon, Bug/Dragon and Ice/Dark (other than the Weavile line).

Fighting/Ground would be awesome. STAB Close Combat + Earthquake would make an amazing offensive threat.

I forgot that Luxray wasn't Dark/Electric.

Also we already have Kyurem as an Ice/Dragon.

Mega Machamp with that type would do. Fighting/Ground.

Dark/Bug, Fire/Ice, Bug/Fairy, Fairy/Poison, Fairy/Fighting

Fairy/Fighting with Aura Sphere, Play Rough, Moonblast, Air Slash, Shell Smash, Mach Punch, and Baby-doll Eyes would be formidable, along with Adaptability.

Ground/Fairy, with several moves fitting this combination.

Ground/Fighting with Fissure, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Mach Punch, along with the ability Sheer Force.

That is formidable. A dragon/bug type with Huge Power along with moves like outrage, dragon claw, X-Scissor, Dragon Dance, poison jab, earthquake and Brick Break would be a monster.

Don't you think a Dragon/Bug would be a Dragonfly-like Pokemon with Levitate as one of their abilities?

How about abilities? How about more priority offensive moves? What about Mega Greninja with Skill Link with even greater Special Attack, Speed and Attack, and slightly higher durability?

How about an ability that requires set damage attacks to inflict normally? Mega Shuckle would only take 5 HP damage from any attack that isn't fixed or a Critical Hit.

What about the equivalent of Iron Fist, Iron Leg, which Kicking moves get stronger?

Mega Hitmonchan with Charge and Thunderpunch, while keeping Iron Fist would be nasty. As well as finally learning how to use Meteor Mash.

Full Counter: All retaliatory moves (Bide, Counter, Metal Coat, Revenge, Metal Burst) cause 3x the damage instead of 2x and can bypass type immunity. Super effective damage is also taken into account if the Pokemon is weak against it.

Brutalize: Normal moves become Dark type moves.

Back