• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon SM Episode 101

Kepekley23 said:
"The result" as in Dialga vs. Goku?
"The result" as in the size of the Pokemon multiverse.

Unless I am completely mistaken, that statement would just add a Marioverse number of universes to it, which the Pokeverse is already way larger than.

It's possible that it's talking about the DReam World. As in "All dreams are another reality" meaning they are all the dream world instead of each dream a person has being an actual separate universe.

I....don't think I did. Did I at all?

If that was even remotely the case, then I'll take the blame so we can focus on the thread at hand.

The Pokémon Universe is currently treated as having 300 million parallel unierses, actually.

But yeah, the statement can be interpreted differently than each dream being its own world.

The result should be quite bigger than 300 mill now actually since the lets go games combined sold millions of copies in the very first week it was sold. I'll have to try and find a link to it though to see exactly how much. Still in the millions nontheless.

However, AFAIK, the dream world has never depicted dreams as being in the same exact reality, that people and pokemon's dreams intermingle and mix. The episode in the anime where Beheeyem literally takes Ash and the group to the Dream World proves this.

Kepekley23 said:
Question: Why don't we use this statement?
1504371102914.jpg
Sounds interesting, but is there more context behind this statement? I think that we should first have a little more evidence to accept this.

If it's supposed to mean the Dream World, then the episode with Beheeyem and the Dream Thief would flat out prove the dreams are each separate realities.

So a possible upgrade of 300 million to billions for the God Tiers is happening? In numbers how many billions in AP for Arceus, CT, LT, Darkrai and Cresselia would have with that possible upgrade?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How can that random scan with 0 context lead to an upgrade like that?
Because thats how we do things in Pokemon. Unironically. And thats why we have so many Pokemon downgrades.

Aren't those two things different though? Cal's Scans are talking about paths and that scan is talking about dreams. Even if the paths scan was accepted and the verse's AP into the tier was upgraded, that doesn't mean that the dream one will be accepted as well if that's the only scan of it.

@Xerk

DragonEmperor23 said:
Aren't those two things different though? Cal's Scans are talking about paths and that scan is talking about dreams. Even if the paths scan was accepted and the verse's AP into the tier was upgraded, that doesn't mean that the dream one will be accepted as well if that's the only scan of it.
@Xerk
Yeah its a different thing. Kep brought it up out of curiousity asking why it wasnt used (I guess this site doesnt?) and thats what led to talking about it.

The scan itself? Its clearly referring to the Dream World, which has evidence of it's dream realities being seperate ones instead of dreams mixing together in a single large reality.

Xerkser500 said:
The scan itself? Its clearly referring to the Dream World, which has evidence of it's dream realities being seperate ones instead of dreams mixing together in a single large reality.
I know what it implies at best. But here, it literally looks like a kid thinking about dreams or reading a quote on a stone.

The latter obviously and reading a quote on a stone isnt an argument to deny this.

This site already use something akin to that for Arceus's omnipresence. And the Dream World is most definitely another reality. Nothing about that qutoe is wrong.

Xerkser500 said:
The latter obviously and reading a quote on a stone isnt an argument to deny this.
This site already use something akin to that for Arceus's omnipresence. And the Dream World is most definitely another reality. Nothing about that qutoe is wrong.
This point looks like a False analogy. Arceus's quotes come from Pokemon Mythology from the games which are listed the blogs in his profile and has many Statements at Type 3 and Type 5.

This quote about the Dreams looks no # Option Statements. It is not valid unless it is valid Statement or back up with more evidences.

No, I mean Arceus's omnipresence comes from a literal statue of Arceus that says "across time and space...one heart.". And from the looks of it, its been accepted for Arceus for quite a long while.

So if that can be accepted for Arceus, why can't the same be for the Dream World?

Xerkser500 said:
No, I mean Arceus's omnipresence comes from a literal statue of Arceus that says "across time and space...one heart.". And from the looks of it, its been accepted for Arceus for quite a long while.
So if that can be accepted for Arceus, why can't the same be for the Dream World?
He does have more evidences. Dialga and Palkia who embody the concepts were made from his being as listed on his profiles.

And the Dream World doesnt have evidence? We are flat out shown it being real in the anime when Beheeyem takes Ash and his friends inside of it.

Not to mention this site also accepts the Dream World as an actual reality. It's listed in TheRealCalHoward's blog.

Xerkser500 said:
And the Dream World doesnt have evidence? We are flat out shown it being real in the anime when Beheeyem takes Ash and his friends inside of it.
Not to mention this site also accepts the Dream World as an actual reality. It's listed in TheRealCalHoward's blog.
The quote got no proper context. At best, the quote is read by a 10-year kid on an unidentified stone.

The other evidence looks like Dream Manipulation unless you want to argued the dreams are created universe here and it personally looks a reach to use this argument.

In the anime
[1]

Beheeyem in the anime

Major appearances
Beheeyem debuted in Beheeyem, Duosion, and the Dream Thief!, under the ownership of Leo, a.k.a. the "Dream Thief". Beheeyem had befriended Meowth so that Leon could lure Ash and his friends into a trap. It later kidnapped Pikachu, Axew, and Meowth while they were sleeping, replacing them with dolls. It also stole Ash, Iris, and Cila's on hand Pokémon while they slept.

Multiple Beheeyem appeared in Capacia Island UFO!, where they were searching for a koba that fell in Capacia Island when their flying saucer crashed there. They had hypnotized the town's population to help them in their search.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Beheeyem_(Pokémon)

An undefined stone? As much defined as an Arceus statue giving omnipresent statements? It being an undefined stone doesnt mean the quote is wrong. It's giving info about the Dream World, which goes in tandom with it being real.

As for the bottom, im not seeing the point of listing that. Beheeyem's dream manipulation would be coming from him manipulating the dream he put Ash, Iris, Cilan and the others in. The reality of that dream can be physically entered so it most definitely is an actual reality.

Xerkser500 said:
An undefined stone? As much defined as an Arceus statue giving omnipresent statements? It being an undefined stone doesnt mean the quote is wrong. It's giving info about the Dream World, which goes in tandom with it being real.
As for the bottom, im not seeing the point of listing that. Beheeyem's dream manipulation would be coming from him manipulating the dream he put Ash, Iris, Cilan and the others in. The reality of that dream can be physically entered so it most definitely is an actual reality.
You definitively need more than this statement. An Option 2 statement is better. Not the quote is not even Option since the characters is 10-year-old

Xerkser500 said:
And what does the character being a 10 year old have to do with this?
This is how old the main character, who is reading or thinking the quote, is. Expertise matters.

And how does this not fall under "expertise"?

Unless the standard for 10 year old trainers is to be incompetent idiots, they're clearly not just making up stuff out of nowhere. Occams Razor, they're simply reading what the stone says.

It doesn't take rocket science or expert reading comprehension you know.

Xerkser500 said:
And how does this not fall under "expertise"?
Unless the standard for 10 year old trainers is to be incompetent idiots, they're clearly not just making up stuff out of nowhere. Occams Razor, they're simply reading what the stone says.

It doesn't take rocket science or expert reading comprehension you know.
Are you telling me to trust the quote of a ten-year old trainer about a multiverse theory regarding dreams with no context if it is a thought or read text?

I don't trust a ten-year-old trainer with these theories in this situation.

I literally know no verses that would get updated from situations.

Pokemon can't get special treatment because it not fair to literally thousands of verse with these statements and accepting this statement would mean our actions were of hypocrisy, to me.

Sorry, but that reasoning is just raw nonsense. What does age or knowledge have to do with anything when he's reading a scripture/tablet, not making a random statement by himself? Going by that argument, literally every single verse with teenage protagonists who read magical books that are meant to give lore on the verse needs to be downgraded.

Kepekley23 said:
Sorry, but that reasoning is just raw nonsense. What does age or knowledge have to do with anything when he's reading a scripture/tablet, not making a random statement by himself? Going by that argument, literally every single verse with teenage protagonists who read magical books that are meant to give lore on the verse needs to be downgraded.
This ^

The huge problem that your argument has Nedge is that your under the idea that the player is the one saying or making up that quote. Neither of those things are the case.

The stone/tablet is what's giving us quote, the player is literally just reading what it says. Thats it.

Quick question and just for clarification, but if said Dreams are accepted as realities, does the tablet by itself confirm/is enough to accept that each of those dream realities would be Universe Sized?

Kepekley23 said:
We don't have context on what the stone is really talking about, Kepekley23. It just look to be in the middle of a forest and not related to mythology at all. Context is the issue here as I have stated. Not having proper mean I have to really on expertise where a kid would be unqualified.

Kepekley23 said:
Going by that argument, literally every single verse with teenage protagonists who read magical books that are meant to give lore on the verse needs to be downgraded.
It is the Statements Options from the books that matter. Well, here regarding the quote, we got nothing.

FateAlbane said:
Quick question and just for clarification, but if said Dreams are accepted as realities, does the tablet by itself confirm/is enough to accept that each of those dream realities would be Universe Sized?
The tablet by itself? Debatable.

But it would be a yes when supported by how a dream in the Dream World is depicted. Like Beheeyems for instance.

@Fate

Not necessarily so, since the statement can also be interpreted as all the dreams being part of the same alternate universe.

Out of curiousity, and hypothetical ofc, lets assume the dream upgrade goes through.

How big of an upgrade would it make the multiverse? Even individually, a person dreams a lot.

Like, alot.

Who wrote the tablet? I think we need a source before we start jumping the gun on upgrades. I still believe pokemon interacting with Dream Manipulation and dreams are not universes until I know if the source is proper

Kepekley23, do you know who wrote the tablet?

Back