• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon revisions (again)

I thought that agreement in tiering was @cal:

Low 7-C and MHS+ first tage

Low 7-B and Sub-Relativistic mid stage

6-C fully evolved pokemon

> I might...recalc Seismic Toss again, as it has a new animation in US/UM that could be higher. Silver lining: I can say for certain that the move has been consistently portrayed as a planetary toss.

Except in anime , manga and spin off .

And the planet being a mere visyal all of them .

Ill give ya battle revolution kinda blatant there .

I meant to say consistent since Gen VI anyway, considering Gen V was the only thing between PBR and X/Y (spinoffs, remakes, and Platinum don't count ovo). Like I said, it wasn't the perfect version I typed up that got deleted...

AidenBrooks999 said:
I thought that agreement in tiering was @cal:

Low 7-C and MHS+ first tage

Low 7-B and Sub-Relativistic mid stage

6-C fully evolved pokemon
Pretty much, but I might be able to go higher than 6-C.

Anime!Seismic Toss is High Hypersonic+. That was what Charizard's old speed rating was based off of.

A gif? Sure. Just get me a 3DS Capture Card ovo.

Sigh, fine. Here. I hope you know the lengths I go through for this site ovo... Read the description. You saw my thumb and everything, and god forbid my reflection...

And you better make a quick response ovo

I calculated this version and found 2% of the speed of light. I will wait to see the Cal version OvO

Nah use standard Japanese mountain height, clearly it didn't melt the mountains in question there or else it wouldn't be in the game .

Er...I know that lol

Th most logical thing to do would be making assumptions based on the things you can learn rather than the things you assume.

Basically, what I'm saying is using standard Japanese mountain height is a greater assumption (being literally just an assumption) that assuming Hoenn mountains are of similar sizes (which would rely on math).

Yeah but i gotta disagree , hoeenn is based off a real place and is that place in the anime just about or manga due to size complications in gane . The best would be to use the average mountain height for that region. Due to the fact the ones ya used clearly aren't the one it would have melted man.

Hoenn is based off a region in japan, it would be far more accurate to use the mountain heights from that region rather than Japan as whole.

Yeah, it's based off of Kyushu. That's what I was doing at first, using the Teisen Mountain Range, until I realized this method was far better.

I already said I knew that lol.

But reiterating my point: guesstimating a moountain size is less valid that calculating an already given mountain, and assuming that other mountains were of likeness. If we can make better assumptions than just guesses, we'll always take that route.

Nah dude , pick a height from the mountain range and do that .

It'd be like picking mount silver to do the tyranitar mountain busting feat.

Yeah. Kanto and Johto are Kanto and Johto, Hoenn is Kyüshü, Sinnoh is Hokkaido, Unova is NYC, Kalos is Paris, and Alola is Hawaii.

Bruh, you think I haven't tried looking for the equivalent of Mount Pyre or Chimney? ovo

Also, dude, where'd you get that number?

Now I'm confused. Cause...you contradicted yourself...

If you associate Mr. Silver with Mt. Fuji, then why did you use that analogy for Tyranitar's walking, like saying that would be a bad idea to do so, but that's what both, we and NF did.

Actually no , Kaiser wombat used the mt silver height and width to calculate the mountains beside it .

And mt chimney happens to be not even 5,000 feet game explicitly noted that man .

I know...

I'm just miffed that all that work was in vain, unless I can still use the Mr. Pyre height, and I'm not even sure about that anymore.

Back