• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon: Our Non-Legendary Profiles Aren't Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've been meaning I mention this but, should Pokemon Trainers have High Hypersonic reactions? Be hard to know whats happening to you pokemon if you can't see it.

Anonimoe7875 said:
You can see supersonic missile flying, do you have supersonic reaction?
srry if i was rude "<
It's cool. But think about this, the missle is like 2-3 miles up in the sky while in most pokemon battles, the distance between you and the opposing trainer is at max about a foot ball field long.

TheNeolancer said:
Hey, I've been meaning I mention this but, should Pokemon Trainers have High Hypersonic reactions? Be hard to know whats happening to you pokemon if you can't see it.
Probably just in the anime. In the games, the battles are sort of turn based, so no real need for reactions.

This thread has turned very long now. Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a new topic that summarises the most important points and conclusions reached within this one, in order to get more input?

Okay. It is a method that tends to work quite well though.

I've noticed a lot of profiles lack justifications for some of their stats, particularly speed, or have no evidence to back up the claims. Here are some examples:

I'm just simply stating that if a character is being power scaled, just say to who.

Also, can I ask where the current AP and Durability ratings come from, and proof of scaling please.

I agree that it turns confusing for visitors if the profiles do not explain which characters that they are scaled from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back