• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

I'm completely disinterested in most of Pokémon. Yes, the knowledge is there, just not interested in participating

I'm more inclined to keep up with theories about third Legendary in Scarlet while keeping an eye on Arceus

This should act as support for 2A Pokémon Cosmology
"What about you? Do you ever do that sort of thing?"
"We should go stargazing sometime, me and you."
"We can get lost in our thoughts on infinite universes and galaxies far away."

This implies 2 things
1. There are infinite universes
2. Each universe is infinite for the number of galaxies that fit into it

@Executor_N0 I can't read Japanese but it seems to have a lot of info about Masters, and talks about the introduction of Ash. It may have more info about the worldview of the Pokémon world.
The new issue releases on September 1 with a 16-page feature dedicated to Pokémon Masters EX. The feature contains the latest information about Pokémon Masters EX including the appearance of Ash and his Pikachu. Additionally, various developer interviews with DeNA and The Pokémon Company will be published.

Downloaded it, and sadly there's nothing of importance there. It's mostly about the game itself and how they plan stuff for the future. All about Ash was literally a few words in the very beginning about them wanting to use Ash and having it participating in the World Championship was the perfect moment for it, so they decided to add Ash and there was help with the anime staff so they could understand Ash and make references in the game. But that was literally all they spoke.

Downloaded it, and sadly there's nothing of importance there. It's mostly about the game itself and how they plan stuff for the future. All about Ash was literally a few words in the very beginning about them wanting to use Ash and having it participating in the World Championship was the perfect moment for it, so they decided to add Ash and there was help with the anime staff so they could understand Ash and make references in the game. But that was literally all they spoke.
That's disappointing. Well it was worth checking out anyway

I mean, it clearly doesn't even move its wings in some situations where it just floats, and it's a Psychic type.

Tbh GF not developing the ultra beasts and ultra space is one of the biggest missed opportunities

It has so much potential. Hopefully it gets the attention that it deserves

I could totally see Ultra Beasts being as common as Paradox Pokémon (aka, there's no hordes, but you can catch as many as you want)

Sure?

I went back to recheck and Gimmighoul and it seems to have been brought to life by passion seeping into it. Type 1 then?
Living Beings: Inorganic beings that have a non-physical consciousness. For example, objects that were granted life via supernatural means.

1002.png
1001.png
1004.png
1003.png

Back