• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread lV

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadicalMrR said:
If in the game for whatever reason Type Null fights Arceus what would we rate him?
Silvally is said to have created to oppose a threat, so at least 3-A, possibly higher.

Clearly Mr. Stake is at least a country buster via scaling from Slowmara and Coolhandluke who beat Lugia, with immortality, soul manipulation, and resistance to reality warping.

The real cal howard said:
Clearly Mr. Stake is at least a country buster via scaling from Slowmara and Coolhandluke who beat Lugia, with immortality, soul manipulation, and resistance to reality warping.
Bruh, Mr. Stake is casually Universe level+. He's comparable to Mancrobat, who curbstomped the Haunter that double-killed Slowmara, who could corrupt the universe with her presence alone.

Gotta love Mancrobat. And Hux. And of course Mr. Stake, his tier 2 power and his immortality. I swear, I really need to make a TFS Nuzlocke discussion thread XD.

Anyone know what episode it was that Mr Stake killed that 4-D Weedle Dark brought up? Cal said is was probably early on...

That reminds me to ask, isnt the PC a different universe now? I thought someone mentioned that the PC was just another world the pokemon hang in and while they hang their, in Sun and Moon, they go to an island to train or something.

Rowlet. I like its design much more than the other two, and Grass/Flying is a very interesting type combination that only five Pokemon currently have. Out of those five, three are the same evolution line, and one is a legendary.

So it seems there is in fact no Ash in the Demon, but Ash-Greninja's OT is Ash. Your protag is also from Kanto. Dunno if that will translate over to the final game or not.

Also, the rocks you need Rock Smash for are now MASSIVE boulders way larger than your protag as opposed to small stones that look like you could jump over them, which makes way more sense.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So it seems there is in fact no Ash in the Demon, but Ash-Greninja's OT is Ash. Your protag is also from Kanto. Dunno if that will translate over to the final game or not.
So basically your saying we dont speciifcally physically see Ash himself in the Demon but he is mentioned in the game Demon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back