• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread lV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

But again we aren't scaling them to Jirachi. They just destroyed its creation and it gave High Island level.

I think it be best to add manga stats as another tabber, thanks for the info on who the feat scales too, I was worried that Gen 2 starters would be featless.

Gen 4 scale off of an Empoleon Feat, which I heard could be in the City-Mountain range.

Couldn't find anything impressive in Gen 5, though Samurott has a solid Subsonic feat in the dexs.

No clue on Gen 6.

What are Eveelutions' best feats? This would scale to Pikachu and the Gen 1 starters

Also, since all the starters used the same move equally in the manga when shooting the Kyogre, wouldn't they scale with their strongest attack?

@Fan Were already scaling them to it.

So far the Swampert page already has the high 6-C stats

The best feats for them are Jolteon's 8-C Lightning bolts, Glacceon supercooling the air around it, and Flareon's 3000 F flames

Raichu and Pikachu have better feats anyway @Fan. Theirs a calc that puts Pikachu at City Block somewhere but I can't find it atm.

Darkanine said:
I think it be best to add manga stats as another tabber, thanks for the info on who the feat scales too, I was worried that Gen 2 starters would be featless.
Problem is Mega Mewtwo does not have a separate tab for his manga feats. I think we can just add this to their regular AP.

The real cal howard said:
The you realize Meganium will be large island...

...Meganium is one of my favorite all time Pokemon. I need to make her page ASAP

Can someone crop a picture of Raichu?

I was gonna follow the guide Repp put up but for some reason I can't download the thing.

Can someone please confirm the verdict for Beheeyem being 4-A, likely higher or not?

Forgive me If im looking pushy, im just getting impatient to hear the fate of our beloved little alien mon :(

Anime4Life2020 said:
Can someone please confirm the verdict for Beheeyem being 4-A, likely higher or not?
Forgive me If im looking pushy, im just getting impatient to hear the fate of our beloved little alien mon :(
If Gothitelle ain't 4-A then I doubt Beheeyem will get the pass.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
If Gothitelle ain't 4-A then I doubt Beheeyem will get the pass.
Maybe but for Beheeyem's case its much more specific

Beheeyem is only 4-A, likely higher in terms of AP when inside his dream world

Outside of it, he's only 4-A, likely higher in terms of reality warping as his AP is at best just higher than Elgeyms which is like 8/7C.

And its not inconsistent at all

Completely unrelated to this whole Beheeyem thing, but...

Double Team states that afterimages are created through sheer speed, so anything with Double Team should have a similar speed to anything with Quick Attack I guess?

Beheeeyem should be dropped immediately anyway. The answer would be no. End of story. I'm getting tired of tier 4 non legendary psychic claims. Sorry if it sounds rude, but I'm putting my foot down on this subject.

Beheeeyem should be dropped immediately anyway. The answer would be no. End of story. I'm getting tired of tier 4 non legendary psychic claims. Sorry if it sounds rude, but I'm putting my foot down on this subject.
Honestly I kinda agree with this :/

Forgive me but why should it be dropped exactly?

The feat in general is legit and nothing contradicts it, nor does it goes against our ratings for non legendaries. Beheeyem literally has been shown to be superior to anything it has come across in all regards concerning this and there is evidence of it being able to do the stuff it was claimed to do

If it's perfectly concrete then why not accept it? We can't just completely step on something that brings 0 issues.

Gothitelle I get because inconsistency has popped up for it, but there's literally nothing that goes against what Beheeyem did and majority see it being fine. So why won't it be accepted?

Because I can catch this Dragon Ball GT level reality warped known as Beheeyem on route 14.
I thought we didnt use Game Mechanics as a reference here?

Besides, if its catchable then it only means its AP is low as heck. It wouldn't affect its reality warping. In addition to this, I believe this feat can only be done by that specific Beheeyem from the B/W anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back