• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iiii'm gonna have to give this to Fiamma because of how ludicrously bullshit his hax gets, it's been likened to having a "defeat" option along with the usual options for a JRPG in the LN. That and if I remember correctly he was able to handle Othinus who is Multiversal. Not sure if that counts for much though.

HR one shots. High mid healing isn't enough to deal with this. I'm assuming type 8 comes from the planet's will.

Going with Fiamma here.

Actually, HR is more based around having immense power beyond anyone in the verse from my understanding

Doesn't work too good against someone who is equal in power

Saren the Dark Lynx said:
if I remember correctly he was able to handle Othinus who is Multiversal
He handled 50/50 Othinus by pointing out her probability hax sucked and made her win exactly half the time and lose exactly half the time, he didn't do it via direct confrontation.

DMUA said:
Actually, HR is more based around having immense power beyond anyone in the verse from my understanding

Saren the Dark Lynx said:
if I remember correctly he was able to handle Othinus who is Multiversal
He handled 50/50 Othinus by pointing out her probability hax sucked and made her win exactly half the time and lose exactly half the time, he didn't do it via direct confrontation.
Ah, thanks for clarifying that bit for me lol, was a little unsure about that myself.

DMUA said:
Yea, but the votes are for the HR's end/reach strike which doesn't power through it's enemy. Huh? Where is this coming from.

???

Seriously Zach can you elaborate on the actually important powers on your fhwracter before putting her into matches

Zensum said:
Yea, but the votes are for the HR's end/reach strike which doesn't power through it's enemy. Huh? Where is this coming from.
???
You mean the physical attack

which kills things by slapping them with almighty power

That attack which would be everyday shenanigans for someone who oneshots people on the level of power Fiamma is at

wasn't that what happened?

DMUA said:
Physical? i'm not talking about telesma I mean the reach/end strike which creates the most favorible outcome. Idk about that, the right 1 shot GRS lucifer who had greater power.

Nah thats not what happened lol there were 2 direct fights while he was nerfed.

It lists nothing about the favorable outcome. It just says "This attack supposedly destroys everything it touches without any destructive force, rather replacing it with a massive amount of No Limits Fallacy which allows it to murder people instantly"

Though I guess if it actually killed someone who was stronger then them maybe I'm incorrect in that notion

I'm very very sure Othinus was 50/50 in both fights, the weakness

DMUA snip
Favorable outome comes from the right's miracle creation which the HR is based from in description. Revisions are still happening but atm it's scaling is capped at (5-B) and it's difficulty (Low-Godly) from archangels to prevent NLF's.

Correct, however there was a direct fight.

Well, I mean, it wasn't a matter of them fighting in a convential sense where tiering would come into play. It was just a coinflip regardless of whatever factors come into the fight.

Not exactly this fight was a little different. I'll wall message you as not to derail thread.

He can beat Angels Low-Godly. Also, HR can go into atomization if necessary. HR is like, the posterchild for Reactive Power Level and Attacks. Also, iirc, it has quotes of being able to destroy even Lucifer, BFR the target to hell and seal them there for eternity (Michael used it to punish the angels who followed Lucifer's ideals, and HR is just Michael's shit taking form)

Back