• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's my issue too. I don't like the idea of Rel everyone because while we already scale the speed of everyone from someone who is fodder talking about raw stats, double/triple digit Mach magical girls is decently consistent.

Relativistic is a one time only thing

Eh, probably better to chalk up Relativistic as attack speed only, until we have something else in that ballpark.

That said, LoC magical girls can probably have plain immunity to soul manipulation given that Madoka absorbed it long ago.

I mean, it's not like the Relativistic feat would scale to anyone anyway.

Also, I agree with this. Since they don't have their soul gem anymore, immunity to Soul Manip sounds reasonable.

It would scale to everyone actually. It scales to Mami who isn't boosted and is really not that fast. But for now i prefer if we call it attack speed only.

It would scale to speed in general if we wanted to scale it.

But it seems an outlier so i prefer if we wait another feat or two in the same league

Should i make a new thread? Doesn't look like this one is getting traction anymore.

Stuff left:

Homura loses type 5.

UKG gets type 5 and count as a nonexistent being

LoC assistants get soul immunity

I think a new thread would be better. It wouldn't be appropriated to add some new stuff into this thread which should be concluded some times ago.

Also, there is a scene in Rebellion where Sayaka cut Mami ribbons to free Homura. Since this is LoC Sayaka, it doesn't scale to anyone and thus, wouldn't mess up with the in-verse scaling.

Also, there is the whole Kriemhild Gretchen upgrade to 5-B too which would affects on False Madoka and AoC.

She broke the lockpick holding them together actually, idk if it counts

Kaltias said:
She broke the lockpick holding them together actually, idk if it counts
No, I mean before that scene. When she uses that fire extinguisher to create a smokescreen before it was revealed that Homura was gone and her ribbon has bet cut off by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back