• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been planning to make this since long time ago. This may not be added but who cares. Who doesn't wish to see cute and pretty magical girls try killing each other. These are the combatants and what version they are using:

Magical Girl Madoka: NOT DEAD (12th. Became a pet for her Majesty Homura)

Crystalized Magical Girl with Time Manipulation Homura, can be changed to her regular Magical Girl form if it's too nuch

Law of Cycle Sayaka: DEAD (5th. Killed in battle by Riz and Melissa)

Magical Girl Mami: DEAD (11th. Homura brutally murderized her so she can be alone with Madoka :V)

Magical Girl Kyoko: DEAD (8th. Got BFR'd by Riz to Hell)

Full Power Ver.1 Tart: DEAD (7th. Also got streamrolled by Madoka)

Pretty sure Elisa doesn't have any other form: DEAD (2nd. Lost 1 on 1 fight against Mami)

That also applies to Riz: DEAD (8th. BFR Kyoko, but also got BFR'd herself)

Melissa as well: DEAD (10th. Got ganged up by three heavy hitters is too much for her)

And Oriko too: DEAD (4th. Oriko always rely on Kirika in combat, since Kirika is already dead, Oriko is screwed)

Magical Girl Kirika, to be honest, she looks like Sayaka to me...except seemingly taller : DEAD (3rd. Killed by Homura)

Kazumi Magical Girl: DEAD (6th. Got steamrolled by Madoka)

Suzune Magical Girl: DEAD (1st. Got ganged up by the others Magical Girl)

And how could I forget Nagi Nagi: DEAD (9th. Unexpectedly made it so far, but her journey has come to an end by Melissa's Matter Destruction hax)

Rules are simple: All of them are serious about winning no matter who their opponent is. Speed is equalized and win by any conditions. Each of them can chose who they wish to get rid first and can form a temporary alliance with the other Magical Girls if needed. The alliance is null once their common enemy has been eliminated.

The voting rule is the same like the one in that 2-A battle royale. Votes who is likely gonna die first and explain how.

This will be the one that plays while they are fighting for their lifes

Now, who's gonna be the last one standing. , , , , ,

Homura hair flip
It's over....Homura Akemi Wins.

Are they still in character (for example, in character Homura would leave Madoka as the last)? Also, depends if 5-C Kazumi gets accepted.

The other MG are pretty haxy too you know, some of them has also has BFR, something that Homu and Mado has no counter of it....Perhaps I shouldn't give Homu time manip.

It wouldn't. But it means that she one-shots everyone who isn't named Madoka (Also she has her own BFR)

Also Homura may lose to Mami, if approximately every instance of them fighting is anything to go by.

All the magical girl can form an alliance with one another. Mami could have team up wth Kyoko or Sayaka to take down Homu, Tart Magica cast could forms alliance with Oriko to took down Madoka....Or BFR her.And don't forget Kazumi and Suzune too.

Although it's also possible for Homura to team up with Madoka. But simce all of them are serious to win, Homu will most likely gonna aim for Madoka first since she is technically the strongest one here, making her the greatest threat for Homu

Homura actually ended up losing both in their almost fight the anime (which is quite literally Mami snapping her fingers and binding her), some timelines in Portable and iirc Homura's revenge

Imo the most dangerous people are Madoka and Kazumi. CMG Homura and Riz are super dangerous due to haxes that no one can counter but I don't see them winning.

TO be fair, in Homura's revenge, the reason she lost is becauae Kyubey told Mami about Homura and what she can do beforhand.

Well yeah. My point was that your average battle between Homura and Mami ends with Mami winning.

Also, I think that this would basically be a team battle until the last team stands, and then they start fighting between them (Hunger Games style basically).

Which means, poor Suzune ;-;

THe other meguca could also proved to be problem for the heavy hitter by sneaking up on them. Melissa's matter destruction can take our Homu and Riz if she can sneak up on them.

So, team PMMM vs team PMTM vs team PMOM vs Kazumi vs Suzune. I can see Kazumi and Suzune would team up with Oriko and Kirika though.

More or less yeah. In this case Suzune is probably the first to die even if we consider her highball. Has the raw power over most magical girls, but she can't take on Kazumi nor a whole group of others.

Given her character she might try to hide until they start killing each other, but the last magical girl standing is likely to wreck her.

She decelerates time around herself. Basically use it to be extremely faster than anything else.

Also, kudos for the song :p

Homu can counter that with timestop, but Oriko precog might help her a bit. Also, I think Mami could take out Elisa one on one due her arguably superior skils and arsenal.

Thanks. Though ironically the song title is strength of a thousand men....The ones that fighting her are just pre-teen girls....Homura doesn't includes.

Mami in 1 vs 1 can probably take out anyone but Madoka, Tart, Kazumi and Riz if needed. The PMTM girls have an advantage since they are way more used to fight together, but ultimately lose to Madoka/CMG Homura/Kazumi, unless Riz manages to BFR them.

So Elisa died now. How about Sayaka and Kyoko vs Riz and Melissa. Meanwhile Madoka has 3 Way battle with Tart and Kazumi and Homura deals with Oriko Magica duo.

I think that Riz and Melissa beat Sayaka, but I don't know if they can handle Kyoko with Rosso Fantasma. There is also the fact that Mami and Madoka would beat their respective opponents pretty quickly, so they would be outnumbered. If Riz manages to pull a BFR she can take out all of them, but it depends, she could die beforehand.

If she took out both Oriko's magical girl form and Kirika's witch form, she won't have problems here.

So Sayaka got killed first, but they seems can't handle Kyoko (they are not dead yet here). Meanwhile Madoka utterly demolishes both Kazumi and Tart without much effort. Homura has done the same to Oriko Magica duo.

So that's leaves to Riz and Melissa getting ganged up by PMMM cast sans Sayaka. Question is, if Riz decided to pull out her BFR, who is the most likely PMMM cast that got caught into it?

If Riz pulls out the BFR, Kyoko is 200% screwed as they would be in CQC. Madoka and Mami could also be too near, but that's way less likely as they are long ranged fighters. There is also the possibility of Mami power nulling or Madoka sniping before Riz can use it though.

Madoka and Mami would have no idea if Riz gonna pull out BFR though. But yeah, they will be as far away as possible from Riz and Melissa. Though I can't say the same to Kyoko. So yeah, she is screwed.

Manwhile Homura is watching from distance while plotting how to get rid of Mami.

Well, Madoka sniping would just be a way as any other to help Kyoko, and it's in character for Mami to power null at the start, especially when the opponent is clearly dangerous.

Homura would still most likely be busy for a little while given that she needed a bit of time in the manga. While both Mami and Madoka borderline stomp their respective opponent.

But how exactly do they knew Riz would pull out BFR before Rz can cast it. Snipping her down won't do since Riz is going to be die anway.

But this version of Homura has smites and advance BFR, I'm sure she wouldn't have any problem with Oriko and Kirika.

Meanwhile Nagisa is sitting in a corner eating cheese

Pretty sure that sniping on Madoka's part would work as she has a tendency to go for the Soul Gem. I do think that the likelihood or Riz pulling the BFR is higher, especially given the mobility she has due to her shadows

Then Kyoko is screwed along with Riz which leaves Melissa alone with double M (Madoka and Mami).

Homura noticed Nagisa and conflicted whether or not she should kill her or let her, you know....*Chomps* Mami.

Both Mami and Madoka would beat Melissa (it could take a while due to her self-improvement which is really good though).

At this point it mostly comes down to Mami vs Homura imo. Madoka would most likely kill Nagisa when she becomes Charlotte, and if Mami beats Homura she gets stomped by Madoka via sheer stats, while if she doesn't Homura probably does what she did in Rebellion, except with magical girl Madoka instead of Madokami

@Kal Aainst Yang, I can see it becom outdated. But spidey is also Low 7-C, pretty sure spidey can atill harm Mami.

It'S either Melissa die by Mami or died at the hand of Madoka. Manwhile, Nagisa is silently sneaking toward Mami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back