• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaling looks fine, calc looks fine.

On the topic of omnipresent Madoka, that depends on whether or not we are using the full theological definition of omnipresence, which would include existing in non-existence places.

The scaling in the OP or the latest that I posted?

I believe that being omnipresent throughout the multiverse is enough, and the obsolete timeline that Madoka destroyed isn't part of it anymore.

Was referring to the OP scaling, but the latest scaling looks fine too.

Yeah, people have been given omnipresence for less

Scaling besides 5-C Homura forcefield, including full Omnipresent godesses checks out for me. thumbsup

@SD

Flo is the 11th counting myself.

I think that the only thing that hasn't gotten a pass is 5-C Homura forcefields

I see

Well I guess then we might be able to apply the changes now.

Expected more debate for Madoka

Yeah I think that they can be applied now. Although it's late here so I can't, will do tomorrow

@Flo

That's the exact reason why it was annoying lol. It was like having a MFTL character who can go at 999.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 c.

Done, I've changed FM Tier, AP, SS and dura...Queen Mami too, although minus the SS part. Feels free to double check it in case something is not right.

@Kal I can do the edits for those profiles

What are the changes?

@Homu the bane of my existence was destroyed, that's how it felt.

@Homu

They should have the "At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher" rating in speed but other than that good job.

@SD

Restricted Tart at High 7-C in AP, full power base "At least 7-B, likely higher"

Base Madoka at "At least Low 5-B". Kriemhild Gretchen as "At least Low 5-B, possibly 5-B". Speed for both at "At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher". Also maybe avoid mentioning the IZ in Madokami's speed given that it isn't part of the multiverse anyway.

Homura with weapons at "At least 7-C" adding the reasoning that she one-shotted Oktavia and Patricia.

The AoC at "'V'aries, ranges from At least Low 7-B to At least 7-B. Will eventually become 2-A. | At least Low 5-B, will eventually become 2-A", same speed as Madoka.

Speaking of which Tart's dura in base can probably be 7-A for basically the same reason why the dura of her ver.2 was 7-A

It's >>> her AP which is already "At least City level, likely higher" tho

Also i forgot, but in Madoka's feats it should be noted that her second timeline self deflected Patricia's attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back