• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for Homura downgrades

Anyway, I would agree for the tier upgrades, though i am not gonna say anything about omnipresence for Madoka.

AP for Regular Magical Girls

I agree with the scaling

Speed for Regulari Magical Girls

"Sayaka blizts Homura durring Rebeliion." When Homura tried to turn back cut and Sayaka cut her off? Anyway, agreed 2.5x Mach 619.

Top Tier Revision

Kinda never liked that fact Magica Homura has Moon level with barriers because:

1 - Homura didn't fight Walpurgis at its fullest and was easily thrown around whenever she got hit.

2 - One of Madoka's arrows took destroyed a large portion of Homulily's barrier and left it in a broken state.

Madoka: at least 5-C, likley Low 5-B (superior to Walpurgis at its fullest, with each timeline, her magical potential grew exponentially.)

Krimheld Gretchen: I would say the same (at least 5-C, likley Low 5-B) since 10 days to destroy the Earth is still quite a bit of time. To me, it's like the whole Majin Buu is a galaxy buster because he destoryed a galaxy but it was over a large period of time.

Proposed Ratings and Misc

Agreed

@Scarlet the one that broke the barrier wasn't Madoka alone (it also took Homura, she tried previously with a barrage of attacks but they failed)

Yes, that scene.

Homura's forcefield would have a "at most" like it does now if accepted.

Well, Madoka needs to be only 7 times stronger than Walpurgis to be Low 5-B, and she one shotted her during said timeline, which was like, the fourth. She is like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (yes I counted those) than said incarnation. Being only 6 times (still 5-C) stronger feels wrong.

Also Kriemhild would actually have it because differently from Buu, she is already near enough for the statement to be believable. Especially when Doppel Kriemhild is stated to be able to "reduce Earth to dust

Btw should I write the new values for the tiering system in the verse page if they are accepted?

Idk. I wanted opinions on Low 7-B Homura mostly. Everything else seems to have been accepted, with the exception of 5-C forcefields for Homura

I asked him and Matt, waiting for them. Low 7-B Homura weapons are fine for you?

She one shotted her with a grenade. Doesn't scale to her physical stats though.

Well... That takes the "fire in the hole" statement quite literraly if you know what I mean :D

Well, if that Patricia has the said durabilty (cause you know those glass canons in PMMM aren't rare) than i see no actual problems.

Well, witches in general aren't glass cannons. Charlotte is one example of a witch insanely better at tanking (Low 7-B+) than attacking (7-C) for example. Also Oktavia or Homulilly. A fair amount are physical fighters so their dura should be equal to their AP as well. Walpurgisnacht too.

This might be the exception, especially considering most of her attacks are projectile and enviroment based

Well yeah, but the fact that she is a boss in Record kinda supports her not being a glass cannon. I'll leave the decision to others though.

The calc is legit, the thing to determine is if Patricia is a glass cannon (which would mean that it wouldn't scale to anyone) or not.

Well, don't think we can use this. According to this, Second timeline Madoka's offese is 3.5 which is At least 7-C, likely higher from the stats above. And during that scene, we have seen Patricia projectile attack got deflected by Madoka's arrow. If Pat is Low 7-B, how come a mere at least 7-C projectile attack can deflect her Low 7-B ones?

When did Madoka deflected her attacks? Also actually it just means that 3.5 is Low 7-B

Weren't those the familiars? Then again she was "firing" them, so maybe?

If we really gonna use the Low 7-B calc, then Mami shouldn't be at her current tier anymore, she would be At least 7-B for that...which again is gonna mess up with the scales. Homulilly shouldn't be 7-B anymore if Mami got upgraded because of Patricia calc.

But they never fought. Besides Mami would be baseline 7-B at best due to that, while Homulilly is an unknown end.

Assuming that Low 7-B scaling gets accepted:

0=Low 7-C

0.5-1=7-C

1.5-2=At least 7-C

2.5=At least 7-C, likely higher

3=High 7-C

3.5=Low 7-B

4=At least Low 7-B

4.5=At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-B

6= At least 7-B, likely higher

Just as an idea

Status