• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plot Manipulation resistance

This isn't a question about how plot hax resistance works, but more-so about other stuff the resistance gives. If a character can resist plot manip, does that mean they won't be unaffected by things such as reality warping and fate hax?

This isn't a question about how plot hax resistance works, but more-so about other stuff the resistance gives. If a character can resist plot manip, does that mean they won't be unaffected by things such as reality warping and fate hax?
Case by Case, there has degrees of plot, fate and reality warping, but in general, having resistance to plot manipulation can mean that u resist reality warping and fate hax if the verse treats plot hax on a level more fundamental than fate and reality warping, also, plot hax is pretty much similar to reality warping, basically, it works like a reality warping gourmet

Pretty sure they would automatically resist to Reallity Warping because Plot is basically Rellity Warping but affect a fondemntal aspect of it

Plot is not deeper than reality by default. There's no such thing as having resistance to other hax via resisting Plot Manipulation on this site.
we had literally a theard that explained pretty much why plot manipulation could/and normally is above conceptual manipulation

And who actually agreed with that thread except some normal users? If this is the thread I think you're talking about, I disagreed with it but just lost the energy to actually argue since it doesn't speak for the site's stance as a whole.

Concepts literally envolves Plot, there exist the concept of plot, which makes concept above Plot.
Concepts do not above plot, concepts are literally in plot. that's logic
And who actually agreed with that thread except some normal users? If this is the thread I think you're talking about, I disagreed with it but just lost the energy to actually argue since it doesn't speak for the site's stance as a whole.
You meant this?

it's not in our standards thechnically, would be rated plot + concept and not just concept

I think NEP type 2 is kinda overrated tbh
What you personally think is irrelevant to how something is treated here. I do feel like some characters shouldn't have it but I'm not bringing that up where it isn't needed.

It is, it is conceptual manipulation, concept envolves everything, Fire, Reality, Time, Plot etc
ok, dosen't change the fact that would be plot + concept
What you personally think is irrelevant to how something is treated here. I do feel like some characters shouldn't have it but I'm not bringing that up where it isn't needed.
I mean, you have presented an opinion, right? i did the same. talking about our "standards". "It is a variation of Reality Warping."

If you resist Plot Hax, you resist Plot Hax. All it is is Meta Reality Warping. Hell, we even had a thread where someone asked if Fate Hax could effect Abstracts and everyone who replied said no. That's always been our stance and it probably always will be.

What is with the resurgence of "Plot Hax is best Hax" lately, anyways?

Probably due to some long time members propagating it to newbies.

If the verse treats plot manip as also fate and reality manip togheter, they would get resistance to the 3 anyway.

Case by Case, there has degrees of plot, fate and reality warping, but in general, having resistance to plot manipulation can mean that u resist reality warping and fate hax if the verse treats plot hax on a level more fundamental than fate and reality warping, also, plot hax is pretty much similar to reality warping, basically, it works like a reality warping gourmet
Wtf, I was going to say that this answer was really bad but I saw that it was me who said it, nevermind then, but I guess it makes sense

Back