• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Playstation All-Stars (Actual) Battle Royal

(Don't know if this was done before but i'll do this anyway)

Everyone is at their peak

Speed is not equalized

(Characters that don't have profiles here will not participate)

And yeah..most of these guys would stomp each other but hey...results.

Cole is just one character and has both his good and evil abilities

Kratos

Parappa

Fat Princess

Sweet Tooth

Colonel Radec

Sly Cooper

Nathan Drake

Cole MacGrath

Ratchet and Clank

Jak and Daxter

Big Daddy

Dante

Heihachi Mishima

Nariko

Raide

Sackboy

Sir Daniel

Toro Inoue

Kat and Dusty

Emmett Graves

Zeus

Isaac Clarke

Tfw a sack is stronger than everyone on here combined.

Going with Sackboy here.

Actually true. To be honest I can see this coming down to Sackboy and Dante...

Kratos is the one that does the blitzing, actually.

Sub-Relavistic reactions aren't gonna help against Rel speeds.

(Actually, not a blitz, but regardless.)

He can also say "Lol Resurrection" and pull out everyone's souls with The Blades of Hades.

Hmm... Cole says "Lol Black Hole". Who lives and who dies?

Kratos might make it with Resurrection, but it's not like he's ever been deconstructed on an atomic level, just beaten to death. Than again, he could easily just get the hecc out of the way with his vast speed. Zeus could also just bail with his speed advantage.

DMUA said:
Sweet tooth.
Huh...not what I expected...I expected the tier 9's like Sly and Nathan would be the one mentioned....then again sly out haxxes....but how does 9-A Nathan have a more likely chance to survive than High 8-C Sweet Tooth??

Oh, we're using his car?

Dunno why I thought otherwise.

In that case Nathan.

Unless SMT Dante is involved, I think Kratos takes this. Too versatile and has a speed advantage only matched by Zeus.

Nope.

He's far faster, I think stronger, and has more Hax.

Dante beat Kratos when it was speed equalized, there was a vs match on that. However Kratos does win via his speed since this is speed unequalized.

Xmark12 said:
Dante beat Kratos when it was speed equalized, there was a vs match on that. However Kratos does win via his speed since this is speed unequalized.
even speed equalized, kratos still beat dante .

Yes.

Ap doesn't really mean anything to a dude who can regenerate from an atom and ignore durability with Black Holes

Not to mention he would be Multi-Continental if WE COULD FIND THAT DAMNED NEWS CLIP!

Back