• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Player (Catalog Heaven)

I have noticed that the player is massively underestimated, and I decided to test some gears to prove this wrong. First of all, speed. There is an item that allows you to teleport, which can put the player at FTL speeds.

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/34870758/Wormhole-Tunneler

Second of all, destructive power. The page mislables the Wind Summoning horn as a "repeatedly damaging weapon", instead of a weapon that instantly kills on contact. I have tested this on Kohl's Admin House, where someone is godded. When I used the item, it INSTANTLY killed them.

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/127506257/Knights-of-the-Splintered-Sky-Wind-Summoning-Hor

Third, there is a hat gear that is unavaliable in the catalog, and it is called the Teapot Turret.

This item tested on Kohl's admin house also instantly kills godded and even FORCEFIELDED enemies.

There are maany other weapons that easily puts the ROBLOX player MUCH higher.

Teapot turret, from what I recall, was removed from Catalog Heaven due to how overpowered it was (Rather then it being restricted as a banned gear). Some other gears are missing from the game from my knowledge, although that may be a bug in itself (CH now automatically updates the game with gear/items when they come out rather than the main dev having to implement into the game by itself; this probably causes gear to go missing from it. The creator of the game used to have to manually implement the gear into the game everytime something was released from the catalog before they changed it to the auto-implementation thing that broke some aspects of the game, such as potentially being the cause of some gears not appearing in the ingame catalog).

Likewise, the missing gear thing (aside from the teapot turret, as that was manually removed due to it being busted) is more or less likely a game mechanic as per the notion of CH being that the player can access every gear from the Catalog and fighting with them (albeit some being restricted by gamepasses; admin-restricted items like the teapot turret have a notion of logic behind them being gone). Seeing that gears that aren't even remotely overpowered - such as items like this(the blue katana) and this - are arbitrarily gone without any rhyme or reason whatsoever, even though not many players used them and neither were they overarchingly powerful in the first place to warrant such (if they were, they would've been put under the banned gear category [still accessible via a gamepass and therefore usable] like the Crescendo).

Aside from my ramblings, I'll address some of the other things you pointed out;

• Wormhole Tunneler speed - The description directly states that it allows you to travel between to places "instantly". Judging by that, either it's teleportation or implying that it allows the player to travel any distance within zero seconds (infinite speed, albeit restricted to the wormhole). Either way, the Player has a few other notable methods of teleporation - but now that you mention the gear again, it'd probably be worth putting on the profile due to its ability of creating two nodes the player can teleport between upon contact that can probably be used in combat via spawning a node onto an enemy at a distance to teleport the enemy to the player.
  • Wind Summoning Horn - I stated on the page that it deals "massive damage" (If it's considered a one-hit, then it should probably be in this category regardless of whether or not it does "infinite" damage ingame) and it constantly inflicts it onto an opponent should they be in contact with the twisters. It works like an explosion by tearing the opponent apart (which kills them for that instance) but it doesn't effect people that are under the effects of a forcefield potion (therein, it can't tear them apart unless it wears off).
Aside from that, scaling to godmode (infinite health) commands probably isn't a good idea. The dragonheart sword & shield's blocking capability serves as a means of denoting that a weapon is definitely on a much higher end of City level/whatever tier killing the player in one hit should likely be due to the fact that the shield blocking ability in question can easily survive attacks capable of killing heavily buffed players.

I think it'd be nice if you could address the gear that easily puts the player at a higher level, I could perhaps make calcs on them.

Alright, I'll try sifting through the catalog and check whatever I could find. If I can find a significant gear, I'll tell you.

Okay so, after sifting and based on my background knowledge, here's what I found;

Azure Dragon's Magic Slayer

This gear can create black hole-like portals that drag everyone in and kills them instantly. This is bypassed by a forcefield (although their hats are dragged into the portal), but ignores health completely.

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/268586231/Azure-Dragons-Magic-Slayer

Sledge Hammer

I've compared this to the Ban Hammer, and I've found that this is much greater in terms of flinging and it has killing power.

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/45177979/Sledge-Hammer

Rainbow Magic Carpet (?)

Technically, if you count durability, the ROBLOXian has that covered as well. If you have near infinite time and go as high as you can with the carpet and you fall onto the ground (not counting air resistance), you will essentially impact with infinite force; and you will survive with no damage done.*

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/225921000/Rainbow-Magic-Carpet

• The only exception is the environment that you land in, as you can clip through and die instead.
Also, if you count that the ROBLOXian can withstand practically infinite pressure, it can also be correlated into very high endurance.

I'll add more soon.

Also, the colored katanas were removed because if you equip all 6 coloreds at once, you can make the fabled epic katana. The developers found that busted and probably got rid of it.

AztecGodOfFitness said:
  • Azure Dragon's Magic Slayer - Already listed on the profile.
  • Scaling to nigh-endless falls - Heavily theoretical; definitely would be possible should the acceleration of gravity ingame never caps as per the maximum velocity the player can amass. Aside from that, we're not able to scale to stuff like "infinite speed" kinetic as we only accept kinetic energy from objects travelling less/not insanely close to light speed. We should probably stray away from this for now, as we don't have much footage of this happening ingame and it most likely doesn't coincide with the tier 7 ratings we generally garner from KE calcs scaling to lightning (or tier 5 if we're talking about possible ratings from RKE with some of the gear, but that's something else).
AztecGodOfFitness said:
Also, the colored katanas were removed because if you equip all 6 coloreds at once, you can make the fabled epic katana. The developers found that busted and probably got rid of it.
The problem is that barely anyone in the game actually uses it. The difference between that and the gears that have attained the banned status is how often they're used in combat within the game and how powerful they are. If it was simply considered powerful due to its speed capabilities and damage they would've most likely restricted the katanas to a banned gear status and leave it there.

The problem is that the epic katana is by no means the most broken thing in the game. It's not the same thing as the teapot turret wherein it has an ability that can easily spawnkill players almost passively or spam noclipping projectiles that take up a huge portion of the map. Yes, while there are gear such as Scroll of the Sevenless, such weapons are going to be much less of an issue when it comes to spawnkilling due to the fact that they're restricted to a minority of players that have the gamepass to utilize banned gear and can't affect the absolute entirety of the server should a player try to do such.

Aside from that - the ability of the epic katana is about the same as that of the Katana of the Golden Snake - of which also has a dashing move that makes you move incredibly fast while rapidly inflicting 50 damage for the period of time that the opponent is in contact with it. Compare that to something on the lines of Crescendo's homing projectile that deletes held gear whilst instantly killing an opponent or Rubyhorde's ability to steal everything from you a short distance away.

AztecGodOfFitness said:
Also, if you want, want to start a ROBLOX community for VS battles where we examine ROBLOXians from different universes?
We're probably better off bringing that type of a discussion to my message wall; if you're willing to suggest certain games for me to check out (and potentially make a profile on) then go ahead.

Knights of Redcliff: Morning Star - This Gear Can literally kill you through Forcefields. You can test that out on Catalog Heaven. I am not even Joking, this Gear is OP

Using glitches can we rate the characters power levels higher?

There's the forcefield glitch, the health glitches, the gear duping glitch, and the grenade glitch, which can cover the entire map:

Catalog Heaven in a Nutshell-1
Catalog Heaven in a Nutshell-1

There's also the dragon lantern glitch, which can grow to the size of a continent (to roblox's scale) before the game crashes.

We're not using glitches here.

Regarding the profile itself, I believe there might be an AP downgrade due to the change in the angsizing calc that would make the distance this guy gets flung in this calc smaller. Despite that, it'd probably get boosted back up to around 15 megatons, considering that the outrageous sword literally turns hit opponents into gold (and the banhammer still launches them) and bluesteel is hinted at being a heavy metal through various statements in the descriptions of various bluesteel items.

Additionally, there's a very possible AP upgrade in consideration to how Telamonster was rescripted to have its Q move, of which changes the time of day to evening, turned to a physical attack that has a similar effect. Whether or not this is time manipulation is rather debatable in itself, as the description of the gear talks about letting the lord of chaos rule and things such as "hills taking flight" and "lions singing" (i.e, complete chaos; things doing the exact opposite as to what they would do normally), but doesn't exactly denote whether or not the ability is caused by a non-physical force.

Likewise, this could definitely warrant an AP + durability rating considering that players can tank the full blow of the Telamonster with forcefield potions and actually survive the shockwave it creates that damages players at a farther distance (which can be calced with an inverse-square law formula after we determine the AP of the original feat).

Likewise, in this video (a testing place with catalog gear), you can see the sun and moon both quickly shift across the sky, resulting in the moon appearing only slightly above the ground. Rather than assuming it literally just moves both of them, I'll assume it rotates the Earth, as I've done with previous calcs. I say this because there's several maps on CH that appear to be locations such as a vast ocean that extends as far as the eye can see and a valley of sorts, so it's likely that the various maps take place on a planet identical to Earth.

The sun and moon in Roblox work in a bit of a wacky fashion. Essentially, they work identically to Minecraft where both are completely opposite from one another in terms of placement (i.e, if the moon is at the horizon, then the sun is at the opposite end of the horizon). As such, I'll assume the planet was rotated 90 degrees (1.57079633 radians for the calc) due to the placement of the moon after the Telamonster performed the ability.

Using FrameByFrame and 25 FPS, the player starts using the ability at frame 285 and the moon stops moving at frame 301.

301 - 285 = 16 frames.

16 / 25 = 0.64 seconds.

1.57079633 radians / 0.64 seconds = 2.45436927 radians/second

The Earth has a moment of inertia of 8.04e+37 kg/m^2, plugging this into the rotational kinetic energy formula (0.5 * I^2 * r^2, where I is the moment of inertia in kg/m^2 and r is the angular velocity in radians per second):

0.5 * 8.04e+37 * 2.45436927^2 = 2.42161926e38 Joules, or 57.8780894 ninatons of TNT

Dwarf Star level

I might put this onto a blog (along with a calc using inverse-square law for calcing the amount of energy players can survive from the shockwave at a distance).

Back