• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Player Battle Royale

THIS THREAD SHALL INVOKE AN EVENT BY WHICH DOPAMINE, A CHEMICAL TO SIGNAL ME WHICH EVENTS ARE PREFERABLE OVER OTHERS, SHALL BE RELEASED INTO MY BRAIN, CAUSING ME TO THEREFORE PREFER THE EVENTS HERE OVER OTHER EVENTS IN OTHER THREADS.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Player (SCP Containment Breach) stomps ovo
Question, could Imscared erase SCP?

Because from what I can tell SCP is 3-D with 5-D power.

Undertale Player.

Highballed, Considering the limit of Minecraft worlds you have depends on hard drive storage and assuming The Player has a hard drive of 16 terabytes (The largest hard drive there is) and also assuming all of his worlds are superflat that would equal 2-3 megabytes per world (3 if you include session.lock) that would equal 16,000,000 universes at it's peak which is vastly below Chara's destruction feat.

Actually the world's largest hard drive is 60 terabytes so that would equal 60,000,000 universes so he still gets godstomped by the Undertale Player even with the right conditions.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Undertale Player.
Highballed, Considering the limit of Minecraft worlds you have depends on hard drive storage and assuming The Player has a hard drive of 16 terabytes (The largest hard drive there is) and also assuming all of his worlds are superflat that would equal 2-3 megabytes per world (3 if you include session.lock) that would equal 16,000,000 universes at it's peak which is vastly below Chara's destruction feat.

Actually the world's largest hard drive is 60 terabytes so that would equal 60,000,000 universes so he still gets godstomped by the Undertale Player even with the right conditions.
But, the Anomaly can't survive being erased.

Imscared has pretty powerful existence erasure, you know, being able to erase a being from non-existence. Imscared also has type 9. Which will be a prick to deal with.

Back