• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Platinum Sperm Multi Continent upgrade in One Punch Man?

Priority level: 2
I'm pretty sure someone else might've already called this, but I think Platinum S should be upgraded to Multi Continent Level due to him being stated to contain the combined power of 54 trillion cells, and it is also stated that a single one of his cells is as strong as an A class hero, and the lowest ranked S class hero, Snek, is low 7-C, so I calculated Snek's attack potency and multiplied it by 54 trillion, and the result was Multi Continent Level attack potency, therefore him, Flashy Flash, Garou, Sage Centipede, and maybe Metal bat should possibly be applied that

And the result was that not a singular scan was put into this CRT!
Sorry I'm kinda new to this, here are some sources
https://cdn.readopm.com/file/mangap/3262/10154000/12.jpeg
(source for Platinum Sperm having almost 54 trillion cells
https://cdn.readopm.com/file/mangap/3262/10153000/25.jpeg
(source for one cell being on the level of an A class hero)
(Snek being Low 7c and a low ranked A class Hero)
(Garou hurting Platinum S [there are also other sources for this])

(Flashy Flash hurting Platinum S)

None of your links works due to a hotlinking stopper and more importantly Black Sperm directly states that 1 cell < a puppy, so the A-Class comparison is already automatically voided. The statement you're using is with his multi-cellular bodies, which are composed of thousands to tens of thousands of cells not one.
Then just factor in that instead. We can take the high end and say that 20,000 bodies are equal and a class hero and multiply the value by whatever number 54 trillion/ 20,000 turns out to be.

Sorry I'm kinda new to this, here are some sources
https://cdn.readopm.com/file/mangap/3262/10154000/12.jpeg
(source for Platinum Sperm having almost 54 trillion cells
https://cdn.readopm.com/file/mangap/3262/10153000/25.jpeg
(source for one cell being on the level of an A class hero)
(Snek being Low 7c and a low ranked A class Hero)
(Garou hurting Platinum S [there are also other sources for this])

(Flashy Flash hurting Platinum S)

Use this for image uploads

I always thought about how it works for platinum sperm. considering the series, it seems like the power they have individually are based on the overall number and fusion is multiplying it.

at the very least in the end, 100 black sperm can fight against base metal bat and react to his speed. proven by feats and statements. if so, one having class A level power makes sense. because the overall number is there and what makes it multiplying is the fusion. (though metal bat also one shotted 10k. so its even more complicated)

Last edited:
PS is above 100 Megatons and is composed of 54000000000000 cells, which is 4.184e+17 Joules. (The 100 cell difference is irrelevant)

4.184e+17/54000000000000 = 7748.148 Joules (Street level+)

Also the 10k force is able to hurt Metal Bat, who scales above 6.7190122e+13 Joules.

6.7190122e+13/10000 = 6719012200 Joules (Building level+), this is even worse than the above.

It's clear his cells don't work in a linear manner, as this all goes against a single cell being weaker than a puppy.

Which means we cannot calculate his strength based on cell count.

Even if we say a single cell is 60 joules (Stronger than a puppy), that'd place PS at only 774 Kilotons or High 7-C.

Best to just stick to what feats/scaling we see them perform on screen.

Back