• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AS seems to be thousdands of universes level.

Flowey is far stronger than Chara, who's like countless of universes level. So yeah.

Is 'SAVE AND LOAD' a passive ability? if so, then inconclusive.

The Anti-Spirals were casually alterting probability. Almost seemed passively.

What's more concerning is, can Flowey survived being brokendown to the very last scrap of dna? In simpler terms, can it surive QUANTUM BREAKDOWN?

Additionally, no sentient entity can 'possibly' (man bluff) escape the EXTRADIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH or INFINITE MULTIVERSAL LABYRINTH (which ever terminology you prefer) so.. GGEZ?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
AS seems to be thousdands of universes level.
Flowey is far stronger than Chara, who's like countless of universes level. So yeah.
WotZeFork?

He literally fabricated something consisting of infinite layers/series of alternate dimensions. That feat alone puts him on a infinite universal level or countless universal level. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

DMB 1 said:
ALso, doesn't Flowey have an astronomical AP advantage?
However the chances of his dealing damage have been set to zero.

I really don't see any other valid reasoning in favor of Flowey other than AP constantly killing AS until his home planet is destroyed. Which will be pretty hard when again, his chances of dealing damage are 0.

In the end there's no way they're killing each other.

Why can't AS use probability manip to make flowey not load and just fade away instead? That seems less outlandish than canon feats done with probability manip in Gurren Lagann.

Probability Manipulation has never negated Regenerationn like that.

I mean, it's something he has the potential to do, but we can't assume he can because he hasn't.

Question: Has Flowey faced anyone as capable as Anti before? ( I mean I don't think he ever truly partook in a battle or such. Correct me if I'm wrong though.)

And has anyone in the Undertale verse displayed PROBABILITY MANIPULATION to rival Anti's scale or countered it?

>thousands of universes

AS is countless as well. The Multiversal Labyrinth has a countless number of possibilities. Add that to the fact that at their full power, they could have created/destroyed countless numbers of said labyrinths. New universes in the labyrinth are created every time they are observed (literally quantum level observation, as more appear evey fraction of a second) and can trap literally anyone, Simon's only reason for escaping was muh metaphysics and probability manipulation.

Back