• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planet Popstar's size, again

You didn't read anything here. Our previous calcs had the planet at the size of Jupiter, Saturn, etc. This will be changed to whatever result may give pixel scaling Popstar to a normal planet, which will downgrade the low-tiers' AP and speed.

I can't believe I'm saying this about a thread to buff Kirby, BUT PLEASE BUMP AND LOCK THIS THREAD! WE'VE BEEN GOING IN CIRCLES FOR A WEEK NOW!

But do you agree with it being 20132.36 km or should we do a sh*t ton of pixel scaling and base its size of some average result?

Popstar should be surely bigger than earth, i doubt the others planets are so small, but its right that Earth doesnt have a bad size for the rocky planet It is (in fact im sure Earth is a Big rocky Planet).

@Cal & Azzy I don't think any other game puts a planet and Popstar together on screen (if you can do that on Star Allies, it would be painful to find evidence of that), we should preferably reach a conclusion with the stuff I gathered.

Eficiente said:
Not the case actually. The definition Popstar gets is being a "small star", it would make no sense for a "small planet" to be always shown to be bigger to than other normal planets, there is even more examples of this than the ones I showed in the OP. They meant star, that's a fact, it's just that, like Azzy said, we should ignore take into consideration the size of real stars to measure this planet.

1) Pop Star looks bigger than the other planets because it's closer to the camera.

- If they all were on the same plane, Nova would crash into Aquarius.

2) Seriously, how can a star have nights and need a sun (a star) to have days?

- It doesn't emit light; it reflects light in such a way that it appears the way it does from space… This isn't exclusive to the Kirby series .

- - - - - - - - - -

3) As for the Access Ark being stated to be a planet , the Japanese word used is "µÿƒ", too (object in space emitting or reflecting light).

- Also, the object is basically a Nova, like the one being the same size as the moon-sized sun and moon that previously stopped it.

- - - - - - - - - -

So, the "small planet" meaning is the correct one.

You Again? How is Nova Moon sized? Its clearly a planet, Also, everything reflects light, "object in space emitting or reflecting light" Ôëá isnt a planet, because something in space reflecting light could be even a star.

1) How is Nova planet-sized? Because "it's as big as the other planets"? They look as big as it (not bigger) because they're farther from the camera; otherwise, Nova would crash into Aquarius.

- Nova is moon-sized because it's smaller than Pop Star and the other planets.

2) The Novas don't emit light, and neither does Pop Star, but its atmosphere reflects light in such a way it appears the way it does from space.

Earth is not Moon sized, and its smaller than other planets, per example saturn and Jupiter, bad argument to say "smaller than other planets= It isnt a planet"

It's not me you have to tolerate or stop tolerating, it's the facts themselves you have to face.

You can close this if you want, the comments will still be available for you to learn a little more.

@Somelatinguy, the fact that this wiki (which is more than a bit hesistant to buff Kirby's power, though everything else they do an amazing job with, like Kirby's speed and arsenal) thinks you are nerfing Kirby too much says something. Give up, it's obvious no one supports you. Dear god, what are the odds you're a DBZ fanturd who wants to make Buu stronger than Kirby?

Wow. Now I know how you guys felt about me. Oh dear god, this guy may be even more annoying than I was, at least know I've decided to peacefully disagree on how powerful Kirby is.

I've been wondering (just for fun): If Screwattack made Kirby vs Superman (I'd pay money for them to make it, btw), who would Dragon Ball fans side with? Kirby or Superman? My bet is more of them wuld support Kirby due to Superman being more hated by the fanturds. I agree with both Goku vs Superman fights (AND LOVED THE BATTLES), but I hated the reasoning Screwattack used. I mean, Goku is a freaking 3-B as SSJ4, so he ain't no pansy. I mean, Superman did walk through Imperiex's big bang, but still. Super Saiyan Blue would be even tougher, but barely lose.

THERE IS CLEAR EVIDENCE SHOWN OVER AND OVER TO YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG. THE FACT THAT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN RIGHT AGAINST PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN EVIDENCE SHOULD SEND YOU A MESSAGE, YOU NARCISSIST!

I'm not the one yelling and calling another person something just because he/she disagrees with me.

Now, please show me that evidence, starting with refuting this .

Back