• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PIXAR discussion thread #2

I mean only one character would be capable of it and if their dura gets upgraded it wouldn't be too far fetched

I don't think that's how it works? Also there's never been any correlation between speed and strength in the series so that's another thing against it.

Mm, I guess. I dunno. I'm just assuming becuase it's a horse character and all that. We did it for Spirit after all

Well that's because Spirit was just comparable to an actual horse (If you're referring to the same thing as me), while Bullseye is just a toy

I feel like if some point if they can hurt each other they'd have to be more than 10-C but maybe that's just me

There's actually quite a few fight scenes, but we never actually see any Toy hurting each other.

So, I've been thinking of something for a while now...

"Attack Potency: Below Average level (Can harm other toys. Said toys can survive long falls, being stepped on, thrown around, or kicked by humans, and being bitten by a medium-sized dog)"

This... is kind of old. It worked before, but as we've stablished, they don't really harm each other. I think we should better scale them to Zurg punching through his cardboard box and Reptillus Maximus who easily broke a crayon in half.

The "higher" rating can stay, obviously.

What's the Ansem feat? (Did they scale to that before?), but either way the Bois are back! It's time to celebrate!

Really?

You see, a crayon is 4.51711229 Cubic centimeters, and as it was broken in half (Large distinguishable pieces) we use fragmentation (8 Joules/cc) and we get 32.1386 Joules or 10-C+ :D There is absolutely nothing wrong with this math, or though process)

I survived being bitten in the face by a Border Collie as a child, therefore I have 9-C durability.

Back