• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pitt (Image Comics) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Image Helper
First time doing a revision thread and this guy's in need of one, so here we go...

Several calcs for Pitt have been evaluated and approved, regarding his durability and travel speed, his lifting strength and his reaction speed.

Pitt has semi-official crossovers with Hulk and Invincible but it's been decided that he should scale to his own feats (unless we decide to give him keys for his crossover with Hulk and his appearance in Invincible), and to summarize, Pitt is given:

- "At least Small City level, possibly much higher" AP and Durability due to being able to fight off others on his level and more or less tanking a couple of Small City level feats, with a 'possibly much higher' due to beating a villain that is a threat to multiverses in the span of millennia and has destroyed planets and stars, but since it's all off-screen we can't really scale Pitt to that. Also "Peak Human" travel speed.

- "At least Class 25, likely Class M" Lifting Strength for being able to grab and toss away cars, as well as ripping through tanks.

- "At least Subsonic+, likely Hypersonic, possibly much higher" Reaction Speed and Combat Speed due to taking on enemies that are quite fast and being superior to super soldiers that can dodge machine guns. And again, having faced a multiversal threat that can do so in a matter of thousands of years could also make him much faster than what it's shown.

Well if we really want to keep the current profile we can just add it as an extra key.

But on topic I completely agree with all the changes. Though that Rel calc is still sus.

Yeah. Something like

" Solo Series | Invincible War"

If we really wanted to keep the key for some reason.

I'd also like to add a key for the Hulk/Pitt crossover since it was written by Peter David who had been in charge of writing Hulk since the mid 80s (and easily the second best Hulk writer after Stan Lee himself), with Dale Keown's art, Dale being Pitt's creator and also the artist for Hulk's stories during that era. The Hulk/Pitt comic even references past Pitt and Hulk issues.

Though I understand that being a crossover, such an argument is moot. Even JLA/Avengers which was canon isn't mentioned anywhere.

I think in that case you would need to get a feat from that comic, since I'm not sure you could cross scale super well.

Other than them trading blows with one another, creating an earthquake and Hulk using his body to stop a train, there isn't much to work with.

I suppose I'll leave that crossover aside anyway

We should never scale the main canon characters from crossovers.

"At least Small City level, possibly Star level" is probably fine based on Pitt''s own feats, if he defeated a being that can destroy stars on his own.

No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Or would "likely Star level" be better?

I'll leave it as 'possibly' since the guy who did all the star busting in question has a lot of proof backing up that he did it, but we never properly see it.

It might take me quite a few minutes to get add all to the references now that those are a little more obligatory.

Hmm, "likely" seems warranted to me in that case.

Thank you for helping out.

Alright, it's been applied, with references and everything

I think we're finished here

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back