• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit vs Nui Harime

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
No idea why am I doing this...

Pit Render
He looks pretty inoffensive, but this guy is very powerful

Nui
Pit
Nui Harime

They fight on Ancient Greece

Nui is in character and has the Scissor Blade

Scenario 1: Pit is in character and only has his basic weapons.

Scenario 2: Pit is in character and has the Three Sacred Treasures

Scenario 3: Pit is bloodlusted (let's say that Ragyo "purified" Palutena and Nui helped) and carries the Three Sacred Treasures

Ok first, Scenario 3, ew. Next, Nui stomps with blitz on Scenario 1. Nui wins Scenario 2 too, but this time with some difficulty. I would say this because of her Regenerationn and Pit's nature. Pit may win Scenario 3 if he can cut Nui's life fibres with his bow in the same fashion as Satsuki.

Nui wins the first round because Pit is fairly weak with only basic weapons. However, Round 2 and 3 go to Pit because of the massive speed advantage plus the fact that he can put her down.

Tivanenk said:
Nui wins the first round because Pit is fairly weak with only basic weapons. However, Round 2 and 3 go to Pit because of the massive speed advantage plus the fact that he can put her down.
How would he put her down?

Sir Ovens said:
Tivanenk said:
Throw her into space after continuously shooting her full of holes?

Tivanenk said:
Sir Ovens said:
Tivanenk said:

That wouldn't kill her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Tivanenk said:
Sir Ovens said:
Tivanenk said:
That wouldn't kill her.
It could BFR her.

How would he put her down?Throw her into space after continuously shooting her full of holes?
That wouldn't kill her.

It could BFR her.

You know she can fly right?

WeeklyBattles said:
That wouldn't kill her. It could BFR her. You know she can fly right?
Too bad her flight is slow as crap compared to Pit's. Heck, he could throw her into the Sun before she reacts.

Nui has Regenerationn that can only be negated by cutting her life fibres completely. This can only be adchieved by using blades in a scissor-like fashion, meaning that two blades must be simultaniously cutting her from opposite ends.

Round 1 go to Nui. Whit the life fibres, pit's weapons are useless. She can also mind control him or overwhelm pit whit her clones.

Round 2 pit still suffer because of her Regenerationn, but can use the eggplant curse to negate it. And Nui would be in a bad position due to pit overwelming speed.

Round 3 stalemate if Pit in his bloodlust he forget to use the curse. I dubt she will be so stupid to say him "you need a scissor-like strike to cut my head"

bumping. Sorry for the quasi-necro, but I like the match. I'm going to go with what the person above me said, but I'd think Pit gets round 3, as he'd probably dice her to bits and throw those bits into space if bloodlusted.

Back