• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit VS Kratos

Pit vs. Kratos

Kid Icarus vs. God of War!

Round 01:

Pit vs. Kratos with their regular weapons

Round 02:

At full power (all weapons and powers)

Stage: A temple

Pit
Kratos

How exactly could Pit (A mountain buster) defeat Kratos (An island buster)? Also, Kratos has good enough reactions so Pit's speed wouldn't be a problem.

Plus, how could Pit counter the Medusa's head or the Claws of Hades?

Kratos wins. Then afterwards, he deals with Palutena to complete his vengeance against the gods.

I disagree with the stats for him, but I'll change that later. As for Pit. Shown lightspeed tranverse speeds shown through GST. Also spamming dozens of mountain busting attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4-Th6sX-k

Pit knows who Medusa is as she is his enemy. He might be immune due to seeing her face to face. But if that dosen't work he can use autoreticle and lock on to his oppenent and not look at him.

http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Autoreticle

As for claws of hades, Pit can can knock them back. Skip to 3:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsQC-b65lhU

Disagree with his stats, really? Remember that this is GOW1 Kratos, before he got the Blade of Olympus and became the new God of War, both of which should greatly increase his stats.

A lock on system is a gameplay mechanic, and what happens when the Claws of Hades hit him or he looks in the Medusa's eyes? I'm pretty sure Pit can't resist petrification or soul suck. Also, the creators probably just made it to where Medusa didn't have the petrification ability, not that Pit is immune to it.

Kratos has dodged lightning on a great number of ocassions.

Even if he's faster with that, he still can't hurt Kratos.

Because he's more powerful, duh.

Well, Pit's profile lists him as Mountain Level with the Great Sacred Treasure and Massively Hypersonic+ with Lightspeed reactions in all forms, while Kratos is Island Level+ (Likely higher) and Hypersonic+ (Much higher in short bursts) with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions. Plus with Kratos' variety of weapons (Some of them being hax), I think the Ghost of Sparta is the victor.

Pit has hax too. You sorta listed feats for Pit I was gonna say. Also that thread dosen't list the Great Scared Treasure. I think Pit wins.

From what I've seen here, they have the same, or similar hax. If that's the case, Kratos still wins due to superior stats.

In a battle of hax, the one who pulls it off first is the victor. Thus, someone immensely faster like Pit should be able to pull it off well before Kratos does. Though, if I'm not mistaken, can't Kratos break out of petrification, at least if he's not airborne? (If he is, he's screwed.) Soemthing to consider. Other than that, Pit's way faster, at least in-combat, and Kratos is seemingly stronger, tougher, and smarter. Something to consider...

To be fair, Pit only has insanely higher reactions than Kratos. Other than that, Pit would be MHS+ in combat whereas Kratos has MHS+ Reactions, meaning Kratos wouldn't be blitzed or at too big of a disadvantage speed wise.

Of course attacking Pit will be a pain in the arse, due to the LS reaction speed he is sporting. However, Kratos would only need a few good hits on him to seal the deal with his higher stats.

Pit only Lightspeed reactions? Nope.

Pit is only MHS+ in ground because in air moves faster. Pit as FTL is legitimate.

Proofs

Lightining Chariot top speed is the necessary for travel all Kid Icarus Verse in seconds and Pit can drive it without problems.

Pit also in Chapter eight he must travel in the constellations for find the Three Sacred Treasures. And only needs less than a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS74P36Ty0M

3:04 appears the proof

And in Kid Icarus are gods who moves faster than light like Pyrrhon who Pit save him from the Aurum Brain.

Pyrrhon considers Pit his equal.

More Lightspeed to FTL Feats:

-Travel into the space. And doge a laser threw for the moon which is a bit more far from the Earth.

For finish Pit is stronger in air than in earth. And I can show more of Pit.

PuasLuisZX said:
Pit only Lightspeed reactions? Nope.

Pit is only MHS+ in ground because in air moves faster. Pit as FTL is legitimate.

Proofs

Lightining Chariot top speed is the necessary for travel all Kid Icarus Verse in seconds and Pit can drive it without problems.

Pit also in Chapter eight he must travel in the constellations for find the Three Sacred Treasures. And only needs less than a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS74P36Ty0M

3:04 appears the proof

And in Kid Icarus are gods who moves faster than light like Pyrrhon who Pit save him from the Aurum Brain.

Pyrrhon considers Pit his equal.

More Lightspeed to FTL Feats:

-Travel into the space. And doge a laser threw for the moon which is a bit more far from the Earth.

For finish Pit is stronger in air than in earth. And I can show more of Pit.
Oooo. FTL Pit perhaps?

Pit is FTL or MFTL+*, so he stomps Kratos

the feat that makes him MFTL+ is somewhat disputed*

Back