• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Registration

Yeah it's fine, feel free to give her shit like stat amps aka Armament Haki in order to make her sword more dangerous and such though

K. I was just wondering cause I didn't know we could do Haki bullshit lol. I'll probably give it to Angelica later in the story because power progression.

Though Shusui is technically already a Black Blade so technically she already does have Haki she just didn't use it to make it a Black Blade.

K. I was just wondering cause I didn't know we could do Haki bullshit lol. I'll probably give it to Angelica later in the story because power progression.

Though Shusui is technically already a Black Blade so technically she already does have Haki she just didn't use it to make it a Black Blade.
Yeah, I kinda hopes she'd get it

Also I'm apsolutely gonna make a Robocop reference with Magnus at some point lol

__popeye_popeye_the_sailor_drawn_by_tabby_chan__7119eeb229fa2864d27cddf692b09d97.jpg

Coulda used this lol.
How do I edit it in?

i mean, he's a snake, he can be 19 feet long and about 50cm wide, not to mention curling is an option.
Shi-hat, we can take oversized scissors to him He's so skinny, also that still leaves the issue of "How the **** do we RP with it", I mean, it's a giant sea snake. I'm pretty sure that'd automatically get it outed in major cities and islands that aren't outlaw city lmfao

Shi-hat, we can take oversized scissors to him He's so skinny, also that still leaves the issue of "How the **** do we RP with it", I mean, it's a giant sea snake. I'm pretty sure that'd automatically get it outed in major cities and islands that aren't outlaw city lmfao
Most cities have rivers and canals to hide in and tbh hiding a 6m snake isn't as hard as it seems. Just have him curl up a bit and put some big ol' cloak over him, he'll look like a fat guy in a cloak with an ugly ass face

Most cities have rivers and canals to hide in and tbh hiding a 6m snake isn't as hard as it seems. Just have him curl up a bit and put some big ol' cloak over him, he'll look like a fat guy in a cloak with an ugly ass face
He could only replicate a single limb and it'd be pretty easy to see if he's a snake or not considering even the thickest cloaks would reveal the truth.

I have to be like this cause I want everyone to have fun, unless it's humanoid it's doubtful I can really accept it lmao

Which means yes Godzilla is fine as long as he can actually fit into shit(and his intelligence is enough to talk cause otherwise... well ya might not have fun)

I have to be like this cause I want everyone to have fun, unless it's humanoid it's doubtful I can really accept it lmao

Which means yes Godzilla is fine as long as he can actually fit into shit(and his intelligence is enough to talk cause otherwise... well ya might not have fun)
i'll also change his weakness slightly since he isn't a big snake anymore and thus would be able to move around freely on land

Uhm... are you sure your feeling her to be that weak? Ya kinda won't do Jack shit in serious fights if I'm gonna be blunt, you'd be a fodder killer...
I mean, it wasn't my intent to make a strong character. I always figured that 9-A+ could still harm 8-C, but if not, I can change it.

Back