• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate's Rise • RP Registration

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Story: The grandioce Ocean, various islands, and a Treasure spoken of in legend, all have brought the world to a new age: The Age of the Waves. The Governments of the world have united into a single government, With ground forces like the Armies all but useless due to new lands and cultures being uncovered, Marines have taken the place of most armies, although the capabaility to make aircraft was lost in the rising oceans and floods it is theorized that people have inhabited the sky... But Pirates have also risen up, taking to the seas, with a mountain known to be a reverse mystery of the world being the entrance to the most dangerous stretch of Ocean: The Grand Line... now, one captain desires to create a crew of pirates to begin travelling to the Grand line, and hopefully, claim the great treasure, The Piece of the World, for himself...

Yes this RP is basically a One Piece one and I have no shame in that lol

Character Creation.
Tier: Up to 8-C
LS: Class 50
Speed: Supersonic+
Hax: Case-by-Case, no instant win but I may take issue with others.

Place your Characters here when I approve them

RP Thread

Last edited:
Instead of Haki call it Jakuten, and instead of Devil Fruits call them Angel Fruits so as to not copy-paste One Piece lol.

Did a thing.

rainbow-stickman-rainbow.gif

Back