• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
roronoa_zoro_render_22_by_roronoaroel_daoxzht-pre.png
tacr3c8b8kd41.png

Beginning of Timeskip Zoro

vs

Sothis Fused Byleth

speed equalized

Last edited:
Talking seriously, does Byleth has his optional equipment? Big question, by SBA she does not have it, but I would prefer to read it from the thread owner

I think it is:

BoT Roronoa Zoro
  • AP: 178.8GT, higher with Busoshoku Haki, 536.4GT with Asura
  • Speed: Above 0.59c, far higher with Iai attacks

Sothis Fused Byleth
  • AP: 409GT
  • Speed: 3.9c
Thank you. It appears that, in base, Byleth has the AP advantage, but Zoro has a form significantly raises his power. What is Asura exactly? In terms of speed, Byleth is 6.6 times faster than Zoro (assuming c works the way I think it does). How large can a speed gap be before a fight is considered a blitz? If it is a blitz, does Zoro have any way of counteracting the difference?

Thank you. It appears that, in base, Byleth has the AP advantage, but Zoro has a form significantly raises his power. What is Asura exactly? In terms of speed, Byleth is 6.6 times faster than Zoro (assuming c works the way I think it does). How large can a speed gap be before a fight is considered a blitz? If it is a blitz, does Zoro have any way of counteracting the difference?
c just means the speed of light.

Back