• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirate Hunter VS Black Leg (8/0/4)

Roronoa Zoro VS Vinsmoke Sanji
  • Dressrosa Zoro | Wholecake Sanji
  • Fight Location: Corrida Colosseum
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters
Roronoa Zoro: 8 (KingOFG, Ashura, Eminiteable, Waka1979, Popted2, ZoroNotZolo, FluffyCreatureZ, The_Eldritch_Snowcone)
Vinsmoke Sanji: 0
Inconclusive: 4 (
SamanPatou, TauanVictor, KingTempest, Donquixote_DeadPanky)
8d49b00028ba711de3b14569e889219f.gif

Last edited:
This match is cursed, I vote inconclusive because I don't see any of them triumphing over the other a relevant amount of times.

Zoro one-shots with a clear hit as he one-shoted Pica which is comparable to Vergo (Who is = to Sanji in durability).
But Zoro probably don't even land a hit on Sanji due his CoO and superior speed.

Sanji can hit Zoro with a few strokes even though he has a weaker CoA, since his DJ ignores durability and Zoro has never shown heat resistance at this level.

I would say that in short distances the advantage is Sanji's due to his Precog and DJ that provides speed boost. But his attacks are nothing that Zoro can't handle with Busoshoku as a armor.

Zoro takes this with high-diff. Sanji would not be able to dodge forever nor from everything, one moment he would get tired and we know that Zoro has a superior stamina. Zoro still has massive AoE attacks like Tatsumaki and 1080 PH which Sanji could not dodge. Anyway, voting for Zoro.

Sanji only has speed over zoro which ob haki negates. Zoro's breath of all things might = to sanji observation. Zoro better armament and higher AP advantage. He can potentially one shot like he did with every other supernova who's suppose to be =. Sanji doesn't have what it takes.

AP Scaling:
Zoro scales ≥ to Fujitora who scales to 420 megatons. Can one-shot those who scale above Gear Second Luffy (downscaling from 420 megatons) & can also one-shot Pica who scales to 377 megatons. With amps like Busoshoku, Ni Gorilla and Asura he can enhance his attacking power even further.

Sanji in base downscales from Vergo who scales to Pica at 377 megatons, with Diable Jambe he scales to harming Base Luffy's durability who downscales from 420 megatons. He can further amp himself with Busoshoku.

Speed Scaling:
Both scale to "Possibly Relativistic+" at their fastest so they're both comparable, since diable jambe increases attack speed he would likely be superior in that.

Durability Scaling:
Zoro took Fujitora's gravity and blocked his attack, he also can handle his own AP, thus his durability scales ≥ 420 megatons. Blocking with his swords he would scale to "At least 7-A+" due to his swords durability, with Busoshoku he scales even higher.

Sanji's base durability downscales from Vergo and downscales from his diable jambe AP considering overusing it harms him. His durability scales higher with Busoshoku.

Haki:
Zoro:
Busoshoku: Zoro should be superior in this considering his ability to use koka and imbue it into his blades, he's also capable of overpowering other Koka users with his haki & his armament is likely superior to the scabbards considering his ability to tame Enma. His ability to use "Mighty Blade" swordsmanship also would grant him a lot of superiority.​
Kenbunshoku: Zoro is proficient in this regard, definitely inferior to Sanji but not so much so that he gets completely overwhelmed.​
Sanji:
Busoshoku: Sanji's Bushoku is pretty basic and only grants enhanced durability.​
Kenbunshoku: Sanji is supposedly getting Advanced Observation for his future sight abilities so he's clearly superior.​
Overall their both better than the other in their specialty although Sanji is far worse in armament than Zoro is in Kenbunshoku.

Conclusion:
Overall I think Zoro will win this, Sanji does have the advantage of flight & Durability Negation but Zoro can counter this with his ranged slashes and own durability negation. Sanji is still superior in Observation haki but that alone isn't enough to grant him victory.

I vote incon.

Sanji has superior speed and Kenbun
Zoro has superior AP and Buso
Sanji's more maneuverable while Zoro is more skilled.

Too even to pick a side

I actually don’t mind Sanji’s perverseness. Yeah it’s annoying but it was there since the beginning, and at least he has a reason for being over the top after the timeskip due to everything that happened during it i guess. As long as he doesn’t stoop down to Meliodas’s level where he starts sexually harassing people, I’m not too worried.

Anyways, incon FRA. Doubt that sanji has enough to overpower Zoro, and Zoro would have a difficult time even touching Sanji.

Well damn. I really don't know how people can't make their minds up when it's clear as day zoro bests sanji in everyway possible. Just cuz of a little better speed and perception. Ye sanji has that dirty ass flight too but is it enough¿ voting incon means you really think sanji has a chance of winning when the odds are againsts him

Range: zoro
Haki: Zoro has both good at both armament and observation. Sanji only good in observation his armament is GARBAGE compared to most.
Stamina: Zoro

Durability: Zoro

Speed: can give this to sanji but Zoro been had Ls feats since pre ts so i can argue that they somewhat even. Sanji just has better mobility due to flight so i can say he's faster long distance, zoro even short.

Techniques: Zoro

Abilities: Zoro

Kitchen: Sanji

Tell me I'm wrong. 😡

Zoro even have a precognition scene after the timeskip? The only CoO feats that I remember from him are related to sensory aspects.

Zoro even have a precognition scene after the timeskip? The only CoO feats that I remember from him are related to sensory aspects.
Alabasta he was 1st to unlock. Observation and armament with the breath of all things which is broken in itself.

He's seen to have good senses like sensing the swap guy with luffy and sanji, cutting pika's escape route off, sense incoming attacks like when that arrow was shot at kinnemon's wife and not even luffy noticed till late. He even swung his blade sending an air cutter at guys who were gonna swing at luffy which helped luffy while in the middle of fighting his own battle. Sensed and deflected invisible wind slashes which the scabbards had trouble with. And the scabbards observation was potent to the point of using observations haki to get around an island with 1 3rd of a body part. Zoro's haki would be >> scabbards. Breath of all things would make it equal or close to sanji.

Alabasta he was 1st to unlock. Observation and armament with the breath of all things which is broken in itself.

He's seen to have good senses like sensing the swap guy with luffy and sanji, cutting pika's escape route off, sense incoming attacks like when that arrow was shot at kinnemon's wife and not even luffy noticed till late. He even swung his blade sending an air cutter at guys who were gonna swing at luffy which helped luffy while in the middle of fighting his own battle. Sensed and deflected invisible wind slashes which the scabbards had trouble with. And the scabbards observation was potent to the point of using observations haki to get around an island with 1 3rd of a body part. Zoro's haki would be >> scabbards. Breath of all things would make it equal or close to sanji.
Sensing, sensing and sensing. Zoro lacks precog feats. Stop wanking bro, Sanji is far superior in that aspect as Zoro is far superior in Busoshoku.

He knew where the rocks would fall, that's precog.
Not exactly, if Zoro felt the rocks and was seeing them he knew where they were going to fall. Btw, Zoro had no control over Haki in that period (Luffy saw the future against Mihawk, but only dominated it during Whole Cake), after the timeskip you don't have any scene to say that Zoro used precog.

Not exactly, if Zoro felt the rocks and was seeing them he knew where they were going to fall.
He knew where they would fall, that's precognition.
Btw, Zoro had no control over Haki in that period (Luffy saw the future against Mihawk, but only dominated it during Whole Cake),
Never made the claim that he did?
after the timeskip you don't have any scene to say that Zoro used precog.
Carrot, Batman, Franky during Yasuie's Execution.

All sensory.
He knew Carrot would attack him specifically, that's literally not sensory in anyway. Knowing Franky would defend him before he did is also not sensory. You could make an argument for Batman only if you believe Zoro can naturally sense things without presence.

He knew Carrot would attack him specifically, that's literally not sensory in anyway. Knowing Franky would defend him before he did is also not sensory. You could make an argument for Batman only if you believe Zoro can naturally sense things without presence.
That means nothing, if he had used precog against Carrot he would have known HOW she would attack and then reacted better (Just like Enel did). I don't know why a character blocking an arrow would be precog. The same scene from Franky, can be easily answered from the moment he felt his presence approaching.

There's nothing you can beat the hammer with and say for sure that Zoro has precog feats.

That means nothing, if he had used precog against Carrot he would have known HOW she would attack and then reacted better (Just like Enel did).
You literally don't know how precog works in one piece then, the same thing happened to Katakuri with Luffy changing his attack trajectory, the very moment before Zoro's cut landed she moved out of the way. I'm not argueing for Katakuri future sight here either.

Arrows don't hold presence that can be sensed by observation haki, Luffy himself was unable to sense the arrow despite being right there. Zoro however did and blocked it, either via foresight or somehow he can sense those without presence.

Zoro wasn't focused immediately prior to the moment he got attacked but knew he would be protected, there wasn't enough time to know that sensed Franky.

Back