• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piranha Plant vs Himself

Idk. It's Litteraly stated that he can copy into any plant, and he hasn't shown that he can turn into anything else

But Ditto can transform into Imitator and then it would be one heck of an inconclusive.

I mean The Imitator isn't limited to copying Piranha Plant. But with that AP difference it really can't turn into anything else without getting slapped.

Piranha Plant should take this. Borderline stompish.

Also, l feel like a Garden Warfare key is unnecessary. I'll remove the "he can only turn into plants" part of his profile

He can, I'm just saying that most of his transformations net him a loss, and only turning into Piranha Plant will even get him anywhere. And even so, Piranha Plant is way more adept at using its own abilities. So Piranha Plant takes this.

Back