• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink skinned, hyperactive, high school girl nicknamed pink(y/ie) considered by fans to be a shipper

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Pinky : 0
Pinkie : 7
Incon : 0

9-A versions used
Fight takes place on the schoolyard of the School of Friendship, 20 meters apart

Since I did put shipper in the title, I might as well say it. Isn't it funny that in both verses, the extremely popular gay ship involves the analytical "Main Character" and the series' hothead? Also yeah I foreshadowed this here

Last edited:
Advantages for Pinky: Acid, Skill

Advantages for Pinkie Pie: 3.3x AP/dura, LS, Toon Force, explosives.

Pinky Takes this via being more skilled and having dura neg acid.

With a 3.3x AP advantage, one good hit from an explosive will likely cripple or do severe damage, hampering her combat effectiveness. I doubt she's going to perceive throwing literal sprinkles as a threat until she actually gets hit. Even if she dodges or defends with acid, the shock will still knock her over if the explosive can have this kind of range.

She evidently retains her pinkie sense as a human given both human and pony versions used it to predict what happened in the events of the pony and human world respectively, so that makes dodging widespread acid attacks easier. And yes, this is Pinkie Sense. Celestia describes it as "a silly sith sense". Being able to randomly know exactly what happened in an entirely different Universe when no one else should is absolutely a sixth sense, which conveniently, is something only Pinkie Pie has shown, and something she consistently uses to predict random things. Not to mention both times it happened, it was used for a gag. You know? Something silly? All context says it's clearly Pinkie Sense.

Just pointing it out in case someone decides to argue against it.

Her profile also lists gag teleportation, so that helps too.

Voting Pinkie via element of surprise advantage, gag porting, being able to spam throw explosives and pinkie sense.

Last edited:
Maybe we should wait for the MHA supporters to show up. They're usually pretty quick
uh idk, Pinky has her acid that can likely melt through Pinkie Pie in a few hits, but aside from that I can’t really think of anything (I still question why her JT Arc isn’t high 8-C like the most of students, even those who don’t scale in durability at least have it in AP)

(I still question why her JT Arc isn’t high 8-C like the most of students, even those who don’t scale in durability at least have it in AP)
I mean, her main method of attack is a dura negation move so maybe that's why

I don't see anything that Mina could do especially with a 3.3 gap and Toon Force will be hard to beat
I mean, her main method of attack is dura negation and Pinkie doesn't really have the same regen capability as her other counterpart

Back