• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reptile attacks a shipper

Peppersalt43

They/Them
9-A versions used (Unless this is a stomp on Pinky's side in which I'll swap to her first key)
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in a locker room, starting distance is 5 meters

Acid Bug : 0
Acid Lizard : 7
Incon : 0

Story

While performing a risk assessment for the next tournament, Shang Tsung discovered something daunting. An entire education system meant to train superpowered individuals positioned in Earthrealm and it seems that they have begun to ally themselves with the earthrealm warriors and Raiden. "Preposterous! This can ruin the tournament. I need to know more about this place. Reptile! I have a job for you..." said the sorcerer before opening a portal behind his minion.

Meanwhile in a hallway, Mina was frantically searching through her bag, looking for something. "Where did I put that spare uniform! It should be here somewhere!" she asked herself until she finally found her notebook with her own notes. "Oh right, I put it in my locker. Thank you, notebook!" she said before running off to the locker room. Upon entering however, she was greeted by a rather terrifying sight. A humanoid lizard wearing a vest made of bones was ripping a locker door, acid dripping from his mouth and into the hinges. The lizard turned his head to face her, snarling viciously before switching to a combat stance. As if on cue, she could almost hear what sounds like an announcer yelling.

"Round 1, FIGHT"

Last edited:
I've checked their AP and the difference are 16x times, one-shot worthy. Her acid could melt Reptile but i believe he is skilled enough to dodge it.

Mina's only chance is cloak herself in acid so neither could hurt others. I'm leaning toward Reptile.

I also vote to reptile unthough Mina also is very ágile because of the acrobratics, Reptile can also use his invisibility and reptil tends to use it a lot, and Mina doesn't have Extrasensorial perception or a counter to that.

I also vote Reptile FRA, Mina lacks the experience and means to fight someone like Reptile, who might not be the best MK fighter, but is still a deadly assassin with plenty of years of experience, skill and tools.

Welp, grace is over but if my experience serves me correctly, this is the time when the arguments for Mina actually show up.

I plan on using her in a VS match again in the far future. Here's a hint: If I had a penny for every pink-skinned hyperactive high school girl nicknamed Pinky who the fans assume to be a shipper, I'd have 2 pennies which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice

Back